truth or dare; bambam

"truth or dare?"

-

you knew it wasn't a good idea to go to a party with your seven friends,

you could call yourself a fortune teller for knowing before-hand that something bad was going to happen to you on that night.

tired of all the dancing and drinking, all eight of you headed upstairs to a quiet room to play a game of truth or dare.

lucky for you, most of them were not fully drunk, so the game went smoothly with absolutely random dares such as 'lick the floor'.

you watched with crossed fingers as the bottle kept spinning, finally coming to a stop at its lucky guest.

everyone in the room went bersak.

jackson screamed loudly as he gave yugyeom an energetic high-five.

while bambam merely sat there, head in his hands as he sighed in disappointment.

"truth or dare?" yugyeom asked as he nudged his best friend in the ribs excitedly.

"dare." bambam mumbled.

jackson pumped his fist in the air, saying, "i dare you to kiss (y/n), on the lips."

you immediately stood up, pointing an accusing finger at jackson as you snarled, "jackson wang, do you have a death wish?"

how dare he!

he knew perfectly well you were head over heels for the lengthy thai boy,

how could he betray you like that?

"oh (y/n), i'm just giving you a chance to-" you cut him off,

"shut up." you glared.

you knew what he wanted to say,

"i'm just giving you a chance to confess."

confessions often lead to disappointment.

you rather keep it this way.

"okay,"

you snapped your head towards bambam.

was he crazy?

"i will kiss (y/n)." bambam replied simply, as he stood up.

"then that's settled! to give both of you the ultimate privacy, we will all wait outside." jackson winked, pushing everyone out of the door, before closing the door behind him.

"oh uh (y/n), no pressure though. if you're not comfortable with it, i won't do it. after all, they won't know if we kissed or not." bambam smiled reassuringly, breaking the awkward tension that filled the air.

"i-i-" you didn't want to seem like a total coward, so you just replied, "lets just do it."

bambam smirked as he nodded his head slightly, moving in closer to you as he rested his hand on the small of your back.

"just remember (y/n), no matter what, after this kiss, we will still be friends, so don't worry too much." bambam whispered, leaning in closer till both of your lips were barely inches apart.

you gulped.

friends.

we will still be friends.

but the problem was,

you loved him more than a friend.

you broke the space between you and bambam, pressing your lips onto his thick ones as you let yourself run your fingers through his delicately soft hair.

impulsively, you pushed closer, deepening the kiss with the simple tilt of your head as you felt him kiss you back just as passionately.

if all you would ever be with him was just friends, then you would make this kiss unforgettable.

because it will be your first, yet last kiss with him.

and it will be the only kiss you would ever share with him.