player? ; jackson

"get the hell away from me," you spat, "asshole."

"chill babe." jackson cooed, as he removed his hands from your waist, raising them up in surrender.

"i'm. not. your. 'babe'. and i never will be." you snarled, glaring daggers at him.

"i see.. how feisty," jackson grinned, "but i like it."

"yea, i bet you will like it very much when i give you a hard punch and crack that beautiful face of yours." you retorted coldly.

you absent-mindedly wondered how the people with the worst personalities got the best looks.

jackson was definitely hot, but his playboy manner made him stink.

"i'm glad you think i have a beautiful face." he smirked, purposely running his hand through his hair to prove his point.

"but unlike your fellow ex-girlfriends, looks is not all what i care about. if your personality is shit, you are shit." you snapped, walking briskly away from him as you dealt with enough of his bullshit.

you were unaware that three pairs of eyes were watching the commotion and glaring at you in distaste.

after school

"hello (y/n)!" you turned around, noticing the school's three "popular" girls sauntering towards you.

"hi." you replied calmly, flashing them a smile.

"oh don't act so nice, we saw you flirting with my jackson just now." the first girl, hyuna snapped.

"excuse you, never was i flirting with jackson wang." you retorted coldly, your mood deteriorating.

you knew that was the wrong answer once you felt a hard slap across your face.

"i'm sorry, did i hear you wrongly? please apologise to me now." she demanded, pointing an accusing finger at you.

"what do you expect me to do? get on my knees and bow to you?" you chuckled dryly.

grunting, hyuna grabbed you by the collar and pushed you against the wall.

"you stupid bitch!" hyuna snarled angrily, yanking hard on your hair.

"stop." a low and recognisable voice ordered, causing hyuna and her two friends to back away from you.

"leave." he ordered again, causing the girls to run off, shooting evil glares at you as they passed.

"are you alright?" jackson asked with concern.

you were..

startled?

puzzled?

jackson wang just saved you from the school's meanest girls.

jackson wang.

"i'm okay.. thanks." you mumbled.

he smiled brightly at you.

it was as if the playboy you knew became a totally different person.

he never smiled naturally, it was always sly or flirtatious smirks.

for the first time in forever, you smiled shyly back at him.