Chapter 15 She's On the Run

Ashton's P.O.V

" She's gone!" I exclaimed.

" Who? Skylar? Don't worry she's just chasing after someone she'll be back." Leila told me reassuringly.

" No. Not Sky. Vic, she's gone!" I said worriedly.

" What?!" Drew, Maddy, and Leila all said.

Cameron's P.O.V

" Dammit!" I said frustrated.

We almost reached up to Sky when suddenly I lost her scent and now I can't find her.

' Alec can you contact her wolf?' I asked my wolf.

' Tried that already but no answer.' He said disappointedly.

I groaned frustrated and sniffed the air trying to spot her scent.

" Uh guys we have another problem." Farrah said.

" What happened now." I said stressed.

" Drew just informed me that Victoria has run away." She said.

" I knew something else was wrong! Fuck!" Tyler said.

I sighed and said " Tyler you go and look for her with the others. I know how it feels."

He gave me a grateful look before disappearing through the trees.

" Well umm let's keep looking for Skylar." Farrah said.

Skylar's P.O.V

I took a step back from the guy and said " Ok either your crazy or you have me mistaken by somone else. I already have a home. Two actually. Here and at my parents home."

He shook his head and said " I've known you all my life El-Skylar please, look at me closley don't you remember me?"

I looked at him really closlely but yeah no I don't remeber him. Or maybe he's just crazy and is making this up.

" Yeah umm sory but I don't remeber you. Look I uh have to go." I said creeped out as I backed away.

" No! Wait, don't go." He said coming closer to me.

With every step I took backwards he came forward. I was about to run for the hills but didn't have to as Cameron emerged from the trees with Farrah looking relieved to see me. He dashed towards me and I gladly gave him a hug feeling safe instantly.

" Are you ok?" He asked me.

" I'm fine." I said smiling.

He turned towards the strange guy and growled. " Who are you." Cam said.

The guy named 'Brody' growled back and said " Who are you."

This was completely dangerous from what Faith and the girls have taught me. The guy Brody was clearly an Alpha as was Cam. Alpha's are clearly known to be possisive over their mates, pack, territory, and family.

Right now Cam was possesive over me and his territory. Which makes me question why was Brody possesive over? And where was Cam's pack?

" I'm Cameron Knight. Alpha of the Dawn Shadow Moon pack. Now who are you and what are you doing in my territory, most importantly what do you want with MY mate." Cam said dangerously.

" My forgiveness, I'm Brody Zook. Alpha of the Silver Moon Light pack. " Brody said.

I looked over at Farrah and found her staring at Brody as if she was in some kind of trance. I also noticed that Brody had been glancing at Farrah a few times too.