Chapter 14 The Mysterious Wolf Pt.2

Maddison's P.O.V

" I call the bow and arrows!" Skylar said getting it from the rack that was in the basement. Which we were all at.

" Hmm I'll go for the tactical knives this time." Leila said getting them from the glass sealed covered box.

" Nobody touch my blade knife collection!" Drew said. I rolled my eyes playfully at him, of course he would say that.

" Dammit! I wanted to use those." Tyler said but settled for the spears.

I on the other hand decided to match with Sky and got myself a set of bow and arrows.

Farrah went for the opinel knives. And Cam went for his silver blade knifes.

These are just emergency hunting weapons. The really cool ones are back at the pack house.

The pack house is about eight cities away. This house is when Cam has Alpha duties and this time he needed Tyler and Drew.

But I tagged along seeing that Drew was going and eventually Leila tagged along too. What? Can't blame us.

We would be bored beyond the fact if we stayed back home. We have to return soon to the pack house though.

The pack can't be without their Alpha for so long plus they have to meet their Luna.

" Everybody got thier weapons?" Cam asked. We all nodded and headed out towards the forest making sure the guards were guarding the house.

Vic and Ashton are still sleeping so we decided to leave them a note. We walked deep into the forest finding it relaxing.

Finally we got to a clear open area where we could hunt. Well train to hunt. We put down our equipment and started setting up.

After about a few minutes later we were done. " Ok Luna, let's see your best shot." Tyler told Sky playfully.

Sky grinned at him saying "Oh your on." She got an arrow and held it in it's place by the bow.

She concentrated on the bullseye when she thought she had a nice shot she let go of the arrow.

The arrow surprisingly shot in the middle of the bullseye! She made a great shot.

" Is this your first time?" Cam asked her impressed.

" Yep! Never shot one in my life." She said smiling.

" Then how the hell....." Leila said confused.

" Lucky shot I guess." Sky said.

" Maybe, let's see if you can shoot anymore. Are you sure you never picked up a bow and arrow before?" Drew said.

" Yep. Never done it and well what are we waiting for let's do this." She said.

We all laughed and started hunting training. After the human hunting training we go in wolf form it's way more fun than the human way.

" Yes! Maddy that's 3 out of 2." Farrah said sticking her tongue at me.

I stuck my tongue out at her and we both laughed. Good thing Cam has kinda forgiven her. He's still kinda a little mad at her.

They're past was something. I wonder if he'll ever tell Sky.

Skylar's P.O.V

I whined and said " Cam! I master the bow and arrows but not throwing blades!"

He laughed and said " C'mon it's easy you can do it."

He threw one of his blades making it right into the bullseye. " Here ok I'll teach you."

He got my arm softly positioning me in the position he was on earlier.

He softly moved my hand while telling me to concentrate on the bullseye.

I did as told. I concentrated on the bullseye. I hadn't notice that Cam had let go of my hand as I threw the blade into the bullseye.

" Oh my god! Yay! I actually did it. Ok practice me again I have to get the hang of this. " I said.

When I make my mind up on something I'm determine to complete it. Right now I was determined to master the activity of throwing blades.

He shook his head laughing and got me another blade. I concentrated and got in the position Cam had taught me.

The blade in my hand, ready to be thrown. I was about to throw it when I noticed something through the bushes.

Gold eyes. It was those same gold eyes from the same wolf as yesterday.

I let go of the blade stunned. " Sky what's wrong?" Cam asked me.

I didn't answer him too focused on the wolf. The wolf turned around to leave. 'This time he is not getting away' I thought as I went after the wolf.

Leila's P.O.V

" Bet you cant't make the bullseye blindfolded." I told Drew childishly since he was beating me at throwing the knifes at the bullseye.

" Bet I can." He said smirking.

" Cocky ass." I muttered.

" Heard that." He said and kept throwing blades.

"You were meant too!" I said tackling him to the ground.

We both went down with an oomph. I sat down in his back feeling victorious.

"Get off me!" He said.

" No! This is payback!" I said.

" Your killing me here." He said painfully.

" Oh ple-ahhh!" I shrieked as he pushed me off him.

" Your no fun." I said pouting.

He sighed brushing off the dirt on his shirt while saying " Will it make you feel better if I gave you a piggy back ride."

I grinned and said " Yes!"

He sighed crouching down so I could climb on his back. I smiled and climbed on his back.

Soon he was giving me a piggy back ride as we walked to where the others were, since our little competition had taken us far away from the others.

When we got there everyone was gone except Maddy. Drew put me down and asked "What happened?"

" Truthfully I don't know one minute we're all hunting training when suddenly Sky sprints off following a wolf never seen before. Cam left after her taking Farrah and Tyler with him while telling me to stay behind and inform you guys." Maddy said.

" Well what are we waiting for let's go." I said.

" Wait!" Someone yelled behind us. We turned around to find Ashton tuning towards us.

" What wrong?" Maddy asked him.

Skylar's P.O.V

" Who are you?" I asked the wolf who shifted to its human form.

After a lot of chasing I managed to catch up to him loosing Cam, Tyler, and Farrah along the way.

The guy turned to look at me making me gasp and take a step back.

He was the same guy from my dream. Same dark brown hair, light green eyes, features, everything.

" I'm Brody and I've been looking for you Elizabeth." He said smiling sadly at me.

" I'm not Elizabeth my name's Skylar. And me? Why have you been looking for me?" I said confused.

" To take you home. " He said.