Chapter 5 Planning

Skylar's P.O.V

The blonde girl took deep breaths calming herself down.

After she gained her breathing under control she said frantically "Rouges on the north barrier!"

'Rouges? What the hell are rouges? Some kind of gang? OMG!! They're in the mafia!!!' I thought and had a mini panick attack inside.

The brown haired guy growled and headed for the door with the other assholes.

But before they left he turned back around and said "Make sure they don't escape."

Then he was off with the others. "So well um I'm Maddison but Maddy for short." The brown haired girl said.

"And I'm Leila." The blonde girl said. Tori, Ash, and I looked at each other as if not sure to tell them our names.

Leila blushed as Ash caught her staring at him. " It's ok if you don't want to tell us your names." Leila said.

"Yeah we understand." Maddy said

Ash, Sky, and I stayed silent. " Well umm we'll leave for a moment." Maddy said uncomfortable and left with Leila.

"Ok we need to find a way out of here." Ash whispered.

Tori and I nodded agreeing. "Ok we know that the front door is being guarded. There must be a window in a bathroom or room." Tori said.

" Yep we have to explore the house see places where we can escape. And then when everyone sleeps or something we leave this place." I said.

We nodded agreeing on the plan. "We're back." Leila said as she and Maddison came back.

We were caught by surprise but didn't show it. "Umm do you mind if I use your bathroom." Vic asked.

"Uh yeah sure there's one upstairs. You go down the hallway and then turn left. After you turn left look for the third door on your right and there it is. The bathroom down here is broken." Leila said.

"Thanks." Vic said and got up.

Victoria's P.O.V

I made my way up the stairs. Once I got up I made my way down the hallway. The walls were a peach cream color.

There was a bunch of doors around here. The walls had very beautiful and unique paintings hung up on them. The paintings were very detailed and looked expensive.

'Why would they kidnap us if they seem to be rich?' I thought confused.

As I kept making my way down the hallway a painting caught my eye. I stopped and looked at it.

It was a brownish red wolf laying down under the moon. The wolf was very detailed and realistic as if someone had painted it while having the wolf in front of them.

The moon was very well painted. The background was simply breath taking. The woods in the night sky with fireflies around was very beautiful.

But what really seemed to have my full attention were the wolf's eyes. They were a deep carmel brown color. They seemed familiar, too familiar.

I ignored it and kept on walking I finally got to the end of the hallway. At the end there was a small wooden table with a vase full of roses.

There was two ways to go right or left. I remembered Maddy telling me to go left so I did. There were more doors here. I sighed annoyed.

I looked for the third door on my right and found it. The door was white. Inside the bathroom was huge and had a black blue and white combination.

The tiles color were a blue with black streaks. The shower had a black and blue zebra pattern curtain. The rugs were a light sky blue with white. In all it was nice and it smelled as of lavender.

I looked around for a window. I pushed away the shower curtain reviling the shower and a window.

I grinned and said "Jackpot!"

I looked through the window. There was nobody guarding around here. A tree was next to the window.

'So maybe to escape we can climb the tree and go down to the ground. Then we run away.' I thought.

The window was big enough so someone can escape through it. I smiled happily and left the bathroom.

I made my way back downstairs. Sky and Ash were sitting on the couch a little uncomfortable cause Maddy and Leila kept staring at them.

"Your back." Sky said relieved.

I sat down next to her. "Did you have any trouble finding the bathroom?" Maddy asked me.

"A little." I said.

" Would you mind if I ask, but umm why are you wearing high heels in winter?" Maddy asked me.

I blushed and played with my hands. "Well umm I don't know. But they came in good use." I said.

"Yeah and that good use was smashing the window of my new car." Ash said and looked at me with a death glare as everyone else laughed.

" Oh get over it." I said.

"I'll be right back now I have to use the bathroom." Leila said and got up.

"Well umm let's see some tv." Maddy said and went to get the tv remote.

"Ok in the bathroom upstairs there's a window where we can perfectly escape through." I whispered to Sky and Ash.

"Perfect we'll escape tonight." Sky whispered back. Ash and I nodded agreeing.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

A/N

OMG guys it's been so long since I don't update. I'm so sorry. You can kill me if you like.

Especially since I said I was gonna update sooner. Anyway school starts tomorrow for me. So updates will be slower but way WAY sooner.

In fact I'm working on the next chapter right now. So be patient with me. Plz.

💛RBLove22