Chapter 25 Memories

Ashton's P.O.V

Vic and I watched by the window as Skylar leaves with Brody. Brody....the same guy that was there when Vic had ran away. I honestly thought that coming back here would make things better, but ever since we came back home things have been so fucked up.

We move to another state, Sky was depressed for like five days but is perfectly fine now, Vic keeps acting suspicious, Brody suddenly appears, and Leila can't seem to leave my mind. As crazy as this sounds, I think we were better off when we were kidnapped then now.

"C'mon!" Victoria suddenly says grabbing my arm.

"What?" I ask as she drags me out the door.

"Let’s go before we lose them!" She exclaims going to my dad's car.

"Lose who? Victoria what are you up to?" I question.

"We're going to follow Skylar and that Brody guy." She says throwing me the keys.

I catch the keys and give her a scowling look. "Oh c'mon Ash! Please!" She pouts.

"First, tell me why we're following them." I demand.

"I'll explain everything on the way there, promise." She said making me narrow my eyes at her. After a few seconds of my intimidating stare, I agreed and got in the car with her.

Skylar's P.O.V

"So.....are you going to tell me more about this whole ancestor house thing?" I ask as I lean back on the car seat.

"Well our ancestor's home is the heart of the pack house; it contains every history of our pack. The books there are full of spells, battles, cures, different creatures discovered before. It was of course all build by our ancestors, that’s why we call it our ancestors home." He says and I listen carefully to everything he says.

"How can that place bring back my memories as a child?" I say.

"A spell." He simply says.

"A spell...that’s it? What are you? Some kind of witch." I joke.

"Not exactly, I'm a mix. Just like you." He answers me.

"What? I wasn't being serious." I tell him.

"I know, but I am."

Ashton's P.O.V

"You think they're hiding something so we're following them." I restate what Vic just told me. She nods her head yes and a sigh escapes my lips.

"What could they possibly be hiding? A secret relationship? A murder? Oh oh oh! I know! They're running away together!" I sarcastically joke.

"This is no time for your silly sarcastic jokes Ashton! They're all wrong anyway. It’s obvious that Sky has feelings for that Cameron guy and Sky is incapable of killing someone." Vic rolls her eyes at me.