Chapter 12 That's A Shocker

Skylar's P.O.V 

' Well my name's Skylar. I guess we should know eacother if your gonna be in me forever. So Faith, before I ask millions of questions can you umm...teach me how to shift back...?' I asked her. 

'Oh easy! Just think of yourself in human form and you'll be back to normal in no time.' She said.

'Ok I'll try. Thanks.' I said and concentrated on my human form.  I thought it wasn't working at first but then I heard pops and cracking and soon my body was in pain all over again. Finally it stoped and I looked in the mirror sighing in relief when I saw I was back in human form. 

But suddenly shreaked when I saw that I was naked. I got up and looked around. I saw a white fluffly towel and immidiatley grabbed it, rapping it around my body. ' Faith! You didn't tell me I was gonna be naked!' I told my wolf. 

' Sorry! It slipped out of my mind just mindlink someone to get you clothes.' She said. 

' Mindlink?' I said in confusen. 

' Yeah it's the same thing your doing with me, but instead of me do it with someone from the pack like Leila or Maddy.' She said. 

' Oh I get you.' I said. 

' Leila? Maddy?' I mindlinked them both. 

'Skylar?' They both answered. 

' Oh my god it works! Anyway I umm have a question.' I said. 

' What is it?' Maddy asked. 

' Do you need to learn how to shift back?' Leila said. 

' No, my wolf helped me with that. I umm need clothes.' I said shyly. 

' Oh! Don't worry we'll be right there.' Maddy said. 

' Ok thanks.' I said and cut off the mind link. 

'So Faith, tell me about werewolves.' I told my wolf seeing I had nothing else to do and was really curious. 

'Hmm where do we start? Ooo I know! Mates.' She said excited. 

Cameron's P.O.V 

Ok how do I even say this? All my life I've faced rouges, war, pack problems, any type of danger you could think of except this. How do you tell humans that their sister just turned into a wolf? 

" So, we're waiting." Vic said.

" Oh umm right. Well you see this is a funny story, your gonna laugh when I tell you this. Ok so remeber how Sky was in pain and everything?" I said. 

" Yeah." Ashton said. 

" And remeber how she ran away to the forest?" I asked. 

" Stop playing around the bush and get to the point. What happened to our sister." Vic said impatiently. 'Well damn someone's not patient.' Alec told me. 

'Quiet. Not now.' I told him blocking him out. 

" Nothing happened to Sky." I said. 

" Then where is she." Ash said standing up. 

" Sh-" I started to say but was interrupted as Sky came walking in saying " I'm right here." 

I sighed in releif happy that she was fine. Tori rushed up and hugged her as did Ash. I thought about going over there and hugging her too but I concluded it was best that I didn't. But what caught me by surprise was that I noticed she was wearing my shirt.