Saying Goodbye :(

Its been 10 months of dating a boy who seemed to really care about what I do and how I feel. Its been amazing dating a guy like Jai. Its has been 11 months since I left the airport in Germany starting a whole new life in Australia. I had found amazing friends, I found people who didn’t cared what others thought of them, I learned a lot from them. We hadn’t fought much little arguments and brother fights were normal. And I loved them. Being with 5 amazing boys loved all around the world, just because they made Videos on YouTube. Being friends with Sabrina, Lizzie and Bec was one of the best things happened, beside of course dating the boy Everyone dreams about. Dating Jai. 

We were all at the airport, waiting for my flight to come. I buried my head into the crook of Jais neck, we both were exhausted we both hadn’t slept well, and now that I really had to leave I started to cry. And soon enough I heard him gulp. He must been trying not to cry, but it didn’t took long for him to cry too. There we were sitting crying our eyes out both not wanting me to leave in whole different world. I am going to be 9871.33 miles away from the one I truly loved.

*1 week earlier*

I was in my room sitting on the floor and packing all my clothes in my bags. I listened to Justin’s voice singing quietly a long to One Love. Suddenly I smelled scent of Jai. I looked up seeing him walking in my room.

“Hey, Baby.” I stood up gave him a quick kiss on the lips and sat back down. 

“Hi, gorgeous.” He hugged me while I kissed him, and sat behind me on my bed.

“Already packing your stuff. Can’t wait to come home, and see your parents again?” He said sadly smiling.

“Actually, no. I don’t really want to go and to be honest I didn’t even missed them that much. I just have bought so many stuff here that I need to look if I maybe need a new bag.” I told him.

I finished packing some stuff. Jai laid down on the bed as laid down next to him.

“Baby, Thank you.” I whispered.

“For what?” he asked me.

“Just for being there for me whenever I needed someone to hold me, to make me happy, to just be with someone who love me the same ways love you. Thank you for being you for making me smile, for letting me forget about the dark times in live, Just thank you for everything. I just, I just love you Jai.” I told him quietly while I stared deeply in his eyes.

He stared back into mine, smiling. “I Love you too, Anna. You seriously are amazing. Even though a lot of shit happened in your life you still smile, you still believe in people. You are a strong person, and I love the way your eyes shine whenever you talk about something you love to do or when you talk about everything we’ve done together. I just love you too okay. Never forget that.”

“I won’t.” I said. Cuddling into his chest. 

“Flight INR  376,559 Lufthansa, Melbourne to Frankfurt starting in 5 minutes please go to the gates.” A woman suddenly called out on the loud speakers.

“That’s my flight!” I said tired and sad. I slowly walked with them to gate 8 where the airplane was standing. I looked into Jai’s eyes. They were filled with tears again. I let my bag fall and ran back into his arms and started to cry again. I let go of him to hug the others who started to cry too. Telling them bye.

“Everything is going to be alright, Anna. Believe me.” Beau said as I hugged him.

I nodded and went back to hug Jai.

“Bye, Jai. I’ll miss you.”

“Bye Baby. I already miss you.” He whispered back to me. 

“Last call for the flight to Frankfurt Germany.” The woman called out again. And I started to walk in my gate again. I took a deep breath and walked to a man giving him my ticket. I couldn’t look back. I heard Jai cry hard, and when I’d look back now. I’ll never going to get home. But I don’t want to go home I want to stay here forever.

Suddenly I heard Jai yell.”I love you Anna.”

“I turned around yelling back :” I love you too Jai.” And then a man came towards me and walked with me into the plane.

THE END