This is life :)

The next morning I woke by someone saying “Awww.” When I slowly opened my eyes I saw that it was Beau saying. First I didn’t even know why he said it. But then I felt something move beside me, and when I turned my head to face it I saw a sleepy Jai. “Jai, I searched for you at home, why didn’t you tell me you were here.” Beau said, kinda angry. “I thought you’d tell Mum.”

“Anna, I am here to wake you… oh, Hi Beau, Hi Jai.” Andrew came into my room wanting to wake me up like he did everyday, not knowing that I wasn’t alone. 

“Okay, y’all can talk, I take a shower.” I said and walked out. “Oh Andrew what are you making for breakfast?” I asked smiling. “What about pancakes?”He asked, I laughed “Yeah, good Idea.” And with that I closed the bathroom door and locked it like I did everyday. I showered and put on the uniform and then walked back into my room, seeing Jai getting dressed. He was Topless. I licked my lips and then took my bag and Jai’s hand, who wasn’t topless anymore. We sat all at the kitchen table eating Andrew’s delicious pancakes.

After school I got called into the Principal’s office. Policemen were sitting in front of me.

“Anna, we need to talk to you about the Party.” ‘Oh’ I thought ‘This again.’ Why does everyone want to know about what happened that night, I was already punished by my own stupidity. But All i got told in this room was that the police will determine in this case. It wasn’t the first time something like that happened in Melbourne and the last time it happened it didn’t find a good end. The girls who were knocked out the first time it hadn’t were raped and murdered. 

I got told that I could get personal security, but I refused. I didn’t want someone who would be running after me all the time. I’m not a superstar.

“Did you get punished?” Sabrina asked me.

“No, they just told me that the police will determine.”

“About the knock out thing?” Andrew asked.

“Yeah, It's because it's parallel to another case, which was two years ago. But that time the girls weren’t alive anymore, and they think that we had a lot of luck. But guys I am hungry lets go home and cook something together.”

“Okay, but you cook cause I can’t.” Jai whispered in my ear.

This time I sat in the back of the car with Jai and Bec and Andrew were in the front. Luke, Beau, James and Sabrina in the other car. When we all arrived at Andrews house, we immediately ran into the kitchen. Since Andrews Mother was at work till 8 we had a lot of time left to cook something together. We decided to make spaghetti with ham cream sauce. It seemed like we girls were the only one's who could cook we told the boys to go away and play some video games. After 20 minutes we called for the boys to come and start eating on the table. Since no one was talking, I guessed everyone liked my sauce.

Then the boys did the dishes and we girls went into the living room and decided what film we would be watching. We decided to watch the transformers 1, because the boys would get their action and we girls the love scene. We made everything comfy and waited for the boys. Shortly after we were finished they came with popcorn. Me and Jai were lying together on the left half of the couch James sat in the middle of the couch. Luke, Beau and Sabrina were on the floor and Andrew and Bec were on the right side of the big couch. The movie started and when the sex scene came I took my hand in front of Jai’s eyes.

“Hey.” he whispered to me.

“What?” I whispered back. 

We started laughing quietly and then gave me a quick peek on my lips. I smiled and rested my head on his chest again. 

The movie ended and Andrew told everyone to go home, because his mum would be here in a few.

As Jai wanted to walk out too, Andrew said “Jai, stay here you better don’t climb up the wall again.” Jai and me smiled awkwardly. As everyone was gone Jai and Andrew took showers and I got ready in my room. Wearing my shorts again, I lied in my bed calling my mum.

“Hey mum.”

“Oh hey honey. What time is it in down under?”

“It’s almost nine and back home?”

“Its morning, babe. I just got up and ready for work.”

“How’s Flocke doing is she missing me?”

“Yes, she always goes upstairs to you room and searches for you. Is everything all right with you honey?”

“Yeah, I am just tired and happy.”

“Your in love.”

“How do you know?”

“I’m you mother honey. well anyways gotta go to work now. Love you.”

“Love you to mom.”

“Did you call with your mother?”

“Yeah, she misses me.”

“Don’t you miss her too?”

“Of course I do. I’m just happy here.” I said smiling. I was tired and after we lied down together 

I fell asleep. That was a life, falling asleep with your boyfriend next to you.