He's mine now :)

It was okay for me to go home. But They told me not to go in school the day after. So me and Jai sat in my room, on my bed. First we just sat there but then asked without even thinking about what effect that would have on him. “Why do you care so much about me?”

He looked up from the ground turned to me and stared in my eyes. I looked away. As he spoke. “Why do you think I shouldn’t care?” He answered my question with a question. “I don’t know, it’s just that..” and my voice broke, I can’t tell him now. I am not even sure about this all by myself.. I was terrified until I stared into his eyes made me stop to realize may I just say it and may I’m gonna love him like I’ve never been broken, may I’m gonna say it like it’s never been spoken, I should let go. “Anna, I care about you so much because..” “I really like you.” We said at same time, in the same breath. I smiled, and so did he. I opened my arms and went in for a hug, I had my arms by his neck and his were on my back holding me tight. We slowly leaned back to stare in each others eyes again. He smiled at me and started coming closer again. I felt butterflies coming up while I realize that he was about to kiss me. I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips kissing me sweetly. He kissed me so gentle it almost seemed like he was afraid to do something wrong. While the kissing had gotten more passionate, he held my head in his warm hands and licked my under lip, I immediately opened my mouth  i knew what he wanted to do and our tongues battled for dominance. I think he let me win at the end.

“Find a room.” Beau yelled while walking past my room.

“We are in a room.” I said, smiling from ear to ear.

“Come, I'll Show you something..” Jai said to me and we went out of the house. He took my hand in his as we walked down the streets. 

We ended up being on a playground nobody was here. We sat down on the beginning of a slide. 

“And why did you want to show me this?”

“Don’t know maybe this place is going to be special for us?” He said kissing my cheek. 

I laughed and said “Okay.” When he wanted to kiss my cheek again I turned my head so he kissed my lips. The feeling of his soft lips, which I dreamed about nearly every night I am In Australia, could melt me. His warm Hands holding me made me realize I would be safe. When we leaned back to catch some air, he asked something I never thought I’d hear again, after my ex boyfriend had hurt my feelings. I thought those words wouldn’t exist for me anymore. But all that got proved wrong by Jai, who just said that. And for once in a long time it felt like he really meant it.

“Anna? Would you like to be my girlfriend?” I smiled like an Idiot and found it hard to speak. “I-I would love to be your girlfriend.” His worried look, he had while I tried to find words, turned into a happy smile. He came closer to hug me tight and I had this safe feeling and all the butterflies in my belly were flying around.

That would have been the happiest day of my life, when Doctor Collins hadn’t called me to come to the hospital, so he could tell what knocked me down the day before. 

*In the car to the hospital, with Jai, Beau and Andrew*

“I talked with Lucy and Bec and they told me that 4 other girls were in hospital too last night so, I guess it was a kind of drug.” Andrew told us, while he was driving.

“What? Oh my god, and are they okay?” I asked him.

“I don’t really know, maybe that is what Doctor Collins is going to tell us.”