On the Plane :)

I am in the plane, everything is going to change, until now i had lived through the days, since my best friend Skyla moved away, i had been all by myself, doing a lot of shit, i wasn’t really under control. my last year in school was done, and I didn’t really know what to do, I mean I am 16 and I feel too young to actually start to work somewhere. Everything around me went upside down. I didn’t came along with my parents, I lost my best friend and was now bullied on again. 

But Well lets start with me, I am a little crazy and lovely girl from a small town in Germany. I am selfish, impatient and a insecure. It seems like I make a lot mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. I am like really short. I have greenish blue eyes and brown hair. I am a hardcore belieber and directioner, and that’s one of the reasons why I got bullied at school, that’s the only thing that’s nice from not going there anymore, well lets say, I didn’t wanted to go back to this fucked up school and felt  way to young to go to work, and what do you do when you don’t go to school or to work, right you go on a trip, well even for that I was too young, so I searched for a place to go to as a Au pair girl. First I tried to go to Canada or Ireland, because of One Direction’s Niall and Justin of course but I didn’t find a place near Stradford neither one near Mullingar so I decided to go to Australia, because I had met some directioners and beliebers via Twitter and Tumblr and they said I should come to Australia so we could meet in real life. I asked my mum and hours later my flight was bought and the guest family was found.

Yeah, and now I am sitting in my plane for 1 hours and 35 minutes. Still 20 hours to go, yay not really. To my luck my parents bought me a flight in the first class so I had my Internet with me. the following two hours I was on Tumblr, after that I was on my Twitter and then I went on YouTube, watching some tutorials for Photoshop and for the next hours I started to edit some of my Justin Bieber photos, after I’ve done 10 pictures, the pilot said:” We are going to land in 20 minutes, please get back to your seats.” I closed my laptop and got ready for the landing. The flight was okay but the starts and the landings still scared me, although I’ve flown a lot. 

I got my bag, and walked out of the hall looking around to see a family with a sign saying ‘Welcome Anna’ I felt lost. I looked around again, no one seems to have a sign for me. I walked to a bench because my bags got a little too heavy for me to handle. The hall was full of people and It was hard for me to see anything. so I laid all my bags on the ground and jumped on the bench. I saw a little bit more than before but it was still really hard to read a sign or something, I lost hope and thought of the family forgot me or had an accident or something like that. When I was about to get my phone out of my pocket, I heard a boy scream “Anna?”

I looked up and saw a boy with a sign, running around in the hall. 

“I'M ANNA” I yelled towards him and he turned to face me.

“Hi, so you are Anna Schworz.” 

I had to giggle because he had pronounced my name wrong. “Yeah, I am. But my last name is called Schwarz, it means black in English. Anyways you must be Andrew right?” I said smiling.

he smiled back to me and said “Oh sorry, yup I am.. so lets go to the car so I can show you where you’re going to live for the next year.”

“Okay.”I said, and we walked to his car and drove off.

_________________________________________________________

Comment what you think  :)