Promise me :D

His mouth formed a big smile. “Thanks.” He whispered back and kissed my lips. We got into a taxi which drove us to this restaurant. When i walked in, i saw that it would be an expensive meal.

As we sat at our table the waiter just showed us I said “Jai, Isn’t it a little too expensive?” “Let me worry about that, darling.” I think he tried to sound like James Bond or so. It was kinda cute that he wanted to make something special out of the trip, even though It was already special because he was with me and nobody could make me happier in that moment. The Waiter came back giving us the menus. I looked through the meals, there was not really any meat on it so i decided to order Ravioli and a salad and Jai ordered chicken fillet with pesto. I drunk a coke and so did Jai. As we waited for the food I asked him. “So and what have you planned for tomorrow?” I asked him hoping to hear nothing or not much but all I got was “You’ll see.” Our Meals came and we began eating, it was silent between us but again it wasn’t awkward. My Ravioli was perfectly yummy. After I was done with eating I told Jai to go to the toilet.

*Jai’s Point of View*

“Babe, I’ll be right back. Can you please order me a new coke?” He said walking past me, straight to the toilets “Sure, Beautiful.” That was my chance, I walked to the waiter and gave him a present for Anna and told him to bring her a new coke and a ice-cream for us two. He then put  the present in the ice-cream so that Anna could find it.

*Back to Anna’s Point of view*

“I ordered a Ice-cream for us both, its okay right?” he asked as I sat back down on the seat. 

“Yeah, its fine.” I said smiling. A little later the Waiter came and placed the Ice in the middle of the table. We started eating. after a few spoons of Ice, I saw something sparkle in the there. I took my spoon and fished it out, in my eye angle I saw Jai smirking.

“What’s that Jai?” I asked as I had it on my spoon.

“Its a promise Ring.”

“Why?” I asked in kinda the same voice as if I said Aww.

“Its for you, so you can be sure I won’t hurt you and your feelings and that you know that I feel more than just I really like you. And its for me so I can be sure that everyone sees that your mine.”

I stood up from my seat and went to Jai. Leaning down to hug him.

“Aww, Jai that’s the cutest thing that's ever happened in my life.” 

“So you like it?”

“Like? I love it.” I said and put the ring on my finger. The ring was just so beautiful.

“Glad you do, I saw it and thought of your eyes and then I realized that I needed to give you something like that.”

“Awww, Stop it. You make me feel bad because I don’t have something for you.”

He smiled, and then started laughing. “Don’t feel bad about that, your mine and that’s enough for me.” 

I must have smiled like an Idiot because it felt like everyone around us were watching us.

After the really expensive dinner we walked to our hotel which wasn’t that far away from the restaurant. Holding Jai’s hand intertwined, we were Laughing, Talking just having the time of our lives and I felt so lucky and blessed to have someone like him on my side.

When we reached our Hotel room I laid down on the bed. Seconds later Jai crawled on the bed next to me. He was shirtless and in his sleep shorts. 

“Baby I have something for you.”

“What now?” I asked laughing.

“Just the matching earrings to the ring.”

“NO. Your kidding me!”

“I am not, Anna. Here.” He said giving me a little box with beautiful earrings in it.

“Aww Babe, They’re amazing. Thank you.” I said putting them in my ears.

 I was smiling like an idiot and looking at the ceiling.

After a few minutes Jai asked me laughing ”Do you want to ruin your beautiful dress or why are you still dressed?” 

“I am just to lazy to change right now.” I said.

I saw it in his eyes that he wanted to ask if he could change my clothes, but he didn’t say anything he just stared in my eyes.

“But you can do that..” I said closing one eye. “How did you- wait what?” I laughed. “You know it and I know it too what I just said.” He slowly and really carefully turned me around so I was laying on my belly, then he slowly zipped the zipper down and then lifted me up so he could slip it of. 

“Where did you put the shorts and the t-shirt your always wearing?” He asked trying not to stare at me. I laughed and said. “Its okay I'll go get it.” I jumped of the bed grabing my stuff and when I was about to put them on, I felt Jai walking to me from behind, saying “I like it the way you look right now” in a sexy voice. I turned around kissing him hard on his lips not asking for permission to add my tongue. We walked back to the bed, not breaking the kiss. Jai sat down on the edge of the bed and I sat down on top of him. Still kissing he flipped us over so I was lying on my back on the bed and he was hovered above me. His hands rested on my hips and mine were on his neck stoking his hair. Our kiss was sweet and passionate, his tongue gently easing its way into my mouth.