Finding true love :)

Beau brought me under the water as well and his lips met mine I kiss him back again, passionately and let my fingers run through his wet hair. His nice warm hands traveled up to my breasts. He gently massaged them and It felt so good. Since we wanted to have a actual shower the shower gel on his hands and continued to massage my breasts. Then he went down to my inner thighs. Further down to my toes, and back up. We both didn’t said one word, he finished my washing and gave himself and me a towel. Then I walked to my bag and pulled out my comfy sleep stuff. I put everything on and so did Beau.

I walked into the living room were he was already waiting he showed me two movies “Nightmare on Elm Street” and “Hangover 2” 

“Nightmare on Elm Street!” I said. Beau looked at me in disbelieve but pulled in the movie. I laid down on the couch and Beau sat on the edge of the couch, right beneath my head. So I needed to lay my head on his cock. He smiled and took his arm on my back, slowly stroking it. The movie started, and even through the movie scared the fuck out of me and I often closed my eyes and turned my head to Beau, I fell asleep fast.

The Next Morning. Beau must have carried me to his room because when I woke up I was laying beside him, in his bed.

“Hey beautiful.” I heard a damn sexy voice say.

“Hey Handsome.” I turned my head to look at Beau, he was all sleepy but super gorgeous.

“Uh, Lizzie you do know I like you a lot more than just a friend.” I took a deep sigh of relief.

“I know we don’t know each other for long, but you’re all I was searching for in a girl, you can make me laugh we can cook together, and I’d like to have days like yesterday more often, so uh would you like to be my girlfriend?”

“Omg, okay wait what?…. you like me the same way I do..” “Yeah, I heard you talking to Anna yesterday.” “And.. And you want ME to be you girlfriend? OMG.” I couldn’t believe that was really happening. My face was an inch away from his, and to close that gab I leaned in and kissed him, as an answer for him and a sign for me that I wasn’t dreaming.

As our lips met, Beau put on hand on my check to hold me close and the other on on my lower back.

The Kiss turned into a very passionate kiss, soon Beau licked my lower lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted, and our tongues met in my mouth. When we pulled away to breath we both smiled. Beau gave me a quick peek and took my hand.

“Let’s go make some breakfast.  We walked into the kitchen Hand in Hand.

The front door swung open as Luke and Sabrina arrived arm in arm, they giggled They came to us, and I saw a big smile on Sabrina’s face she let go of Luke and I let go of Beau and we ran upstairs in my room.

“Did you guys do it?” I asked Sabrina, and she grinned and nodded total happy.

“How was it, tell me everything please.” She laughed.

“Okay first we were at my house and watched a horror movie..” I laughed. “Why are you laughing Lizzie?” “Because me and Beau did the same yesterday. I mean we watched a Horror movie.” She smiled and told me:”I got scared pretty fast and he turned it of. He took me closer to his arms and I sat on his lap. He laid his head down on the pillow behind him. I took the chance and kissed his neck. I think I found his spot pretty fast because he moaned and I could feel something move beneath me. Then he took my hand and we walked in my room, I locked the door. My back was on my door as he kissed and sucked on my chest. Then he took of my shirt, I did the same with his and soon our trousers were away, too. Do I need to continue or?”

“Wow, that’s sweet, was he gentle?” I asked. Of course I didn’t wanted to her to tell me everything but I still was very interested in what she had done the night before.

“Oh, yes. It was amazing, and I could feel the love between us. It was better than I ever thought It would be.” 

I am virgin and when I think back what I’ve done yesterday, I was really confident with Beau. I don’t know how but somehow I found it so easy to be comfortable around him.