Feeling worried 0_0

I am 6 month in Melbourne which means, i have only 6 left. The time here went so quick that I am really scared of the last 6 months will be as quick over. The one who the Date rape drugs in to my drink on that damn party hasn’t been caught.  The police had stopped searching for this person months ago, but after I went home with Jai from the skating someone came up to us saying “Hey, your Anna right?”

“Yeah, I am.”

“You were one of the girls who got attacked with the Date rape drugs right?”

“Yeah, I was.” I said confused, not knowing what this lady would say to me.

“My daughter is in hospital now, she was at this party last night and well she got raped.”

The obviously young woman, also told me that her daughter Taylor almost died, when would have been found. She asked me how it was with me and, I told her everything about being with my boyfriend who cared for me and bought me to the hospital right away. I went with her to the police to talk to them again. Taylor wasn’t at our school and I overheard she wasn’t looking similar to me or the other girls who got those drugs the last time. 

When I got home that night I was all worried, not only about me but about all those girls who could die when This dude isn’t going to be at jail any soon.

The next morning I drove with The Brooks brothers to the Airport to catch up Lizzie. I hold up a big sign Saying “WELCOME LIZZIE”.

A girl came towards us, kinda scared saying :” Are you guys…”She looked at her paper in her hands “Beau,Luke and Jai Brooks?” 

“Yup, we are!” Beau said smiling. She had dark blond hair, light blue eyes and she was quite short almost the same height as me. Just that I was a little shorter.

“Hey I am Anna, I am from Germany, we skyped.” I said smiling to her.

“Oh hey, how is it to be new, in school?”

“Its pretty awkward cause I just got my uniforms on the second day, and I wasn’t really used to uniform at school, you have uniforms at your school right?”

“Yeah, we do have them.”

I kept talking to her while we walked toward Beau’s car.

“Baby, let’s take a taxi.” Jai said to me as we were standing next to the car.

“Okay, why?” 

“I want to have sometime with my girlfriend.” Jai said, taking my hand in his. 

Together we walked to the Taxi drivers, and sat down in the first one. He had his arm around my waist, and we were sitting very close to each other. I looked up to him.

“Why did you want to be alone with me?” I said. “We hang out together everyday, we sleep in the same bed!”

He laughed “And that’s a reason to not be with you alone?”

“Naww, I love you Jai.”

“I love you too, baby. You know what, lets sleep in the city tonight! Driver, could you drop us of at the next hotel please?” 

“Sure Mister Brooks.”

When we reached the door of our hotel he covers my eyes. He obviously planned all this. “okay now look” he said removing his hands. As soon as I opened my eyes, tears well up. I couldn’t believe it. There were roses all over the floor. And candles just everywhere.

“I- I can’t believe you did this for- for me.”

I walked towards the bed, which was the only thing to sit down, in the room, when I saw Jai’s guitar. 

“Jai? Why is your guitar here?” He comes walking towards me,He sat down on the bed next to me and I started to lay on my head on his knees. He grabbed the guitar and played Hey There Delilah. Except he used Anna instead of ‘Delilah’.

After he finished the song he laid down next to me laying the guitar on the floor.

He slid on top of me and kissed my sweet spot near my ear. I moaned and gripped some of his hair, “Jai, I think I’m ready.” “Are you really sure Anna?”