A love story <3

And our plan started.

Beau, Lucy and James were team one and Andrew, Bec and Daniel were team two. Jai and me team three.

Team one went to Luke, team two went to Sabrina. Jai and me stayed at his. 

Luke got told to come home because the school had called his mom. And that they all knew Luke really would go home they all walked with him. To the same time team two told Sabrina to go to Luke’s house because he’d be ill and asked for her to come. I opened her the front door, “He is in his room.” I said and looked at Luke’s room  after I went out. “Hey why did you look at the door Anna?” Sabrina yelled towards me.

“Sabrina, why are you here?” Luke asked who just came out of the bathroom between his twin brother and his room. Jai, on the other side of the bathroom locked the bathroom door.

“Wait you aren’t ill?” Sabrina asked Luke.

“No, why should I? I was at school like always.” Luke told her.

Luke wanted to walk back in the bathroom when he realized the door was locked.

“What the hell Jai. Why the fuck did you lock it?” Luke yelled through the bathroom door.

“What? There is lock too? Anna what do you want.” I heard Sabrina say.

“You guys need to talk about some feelings, we gonna leave you alone, and come back in 2 hours.” I told her.

*Luke’s Point of view*

“So school didn’t called mom.” Luke inquired.

“Of course not. That was just a reason to get you home quick.” Beau answered him.

What did Anna mean with talking about our feeling did Jai- and suddenly i got interrupted by my own thoughts. “Jaiiiii, you fucking son of a bitch!” 

“We have the same mum, bro.” He yelled back laughing. 

“You broke your promise.” I yelled, but somehow there was sadness in my voice too.

“What promise, Luke?” Sabrina asked quietly.

“We gonna leave you two now, you need to talk about it. I know something you should find out Luke.” Daniel yelled.

“What is happening here, Luke?” What promise?” Sabrina, looked so cute when she was confused and somehow I wanted to tell her everything just in that moment but I just couldn't find any words which could describe what I was feeling. Not a single word popped up in my head. I heard that they all went out in the garden and I knew they wouldn’t let us out, when I hadn’t told, but what if she doesn’t like me that way? What if this all just makes me sadder as I was the whole time? What if I am happier the way it is right now, but also what if she liked me back? What if we end up dating? All those questions and just one way to find it out. But Where were all the words I know, where did my voice go, as I tried to say I or You know. I cracked up. Again and again. I closed my eyes, I took one last deep breath to gather all the courage I had and to finally tell her, when felt a hand on mine and before I could open my eyes to know whats happening here, I felt lips on mine. It was a delicate touch full of fear of doing something wrong. The touch got less and less, until it was all gone. I opened my eyes to stare at her steel blue eyes. She bit her lower lip. Her hand still in mine, I took her closer to me and rested my other and on her lower back, as I leaned back in to kiss her lips, to signalize her I like what she just done. And when our lips were connected again I felt her smile, which made me smile too.

“So, I guess the promise Jai broke to you was the same Anna broke to me.” She laughed.

I laughed too. “I guess so too.” Sabrina put her arms on my neck to be even closer to me and I hold her by her waist, kissing her again, but this time the kiss lasted a lot longer and every word that was gone minutes before were suddenly back in my head. Minutes began to last like hours.

“Whoooooohooo. They’re kissing.” I heard Anna screaming towards my window. Sabrina began to laugh. “Anna, you’re such a freak, let us out so I can hug you.” She told her. Our Hands were still connected when we finally went out of my room. Sabrina hugged Anna and whispered something in her ear. I just stood there smiling like a freak, being happy Jai had broke the Promise and for once in a while you could really say he had done something right. And Anna, yeah Anna she made a really cool kid out of my 2 minute younger brother.