A Bit Of Relaxation

The new ship was prepped and ready to go within minutes. Now, Lucy wasn't an expert on ships or anything but this one easily took her breath away, it was massive. Sitting on the shoreline it drew your attention without hesitation. Dark wood gave it an almost ominous mysterious air, easily twice the size as the ship she had climbed onto that had changed her life. The Dragon didn't compare to The Dragon II. Not even close, she couldn't imagine what it would look like close up.

The rest of the crew had been loading their belongings onto the ship when they had arrived, she offered to help but the guys said they were almost done. Apparently, there was a chance that the government could've followed them back here, it was best to leave immediately. Lucy was a little at a loss of what to do after she had escaped the clutches of Tim, apparently, he got very invasive of personal space when he was thankful. His hugs were enough to crush her ribs so she escaped, saying a quick goodbye and left Natsu there to deal with it, his arms flailing in an attempt to escape.

Now that the mission was over and Taralee was home safe Lucy felt...exhausted?All that adrenaline still lingered somehow in her veins and it was made her restless. She felt like she should curl up and sleep but it was neither the time nor place.

"Hey."

A female voice sounded behind her and when she turned, Lucy came face to face with Cana. And Cana had the audacity of commenting on Lucy's outfit earlier? The girl looked to be wearing just a bra and some tight capris.

"Hello." She found herself returning the greeting.

"I'm holding you to this deal I hope you know."

"Yes, Natsu said you could join. There shouldn't be any complications."

Lucy stood there and looked at the girl for a few moments.

"Welcome to the crew, you're a Fairy Tail Pirate now. Keep a good image for us." Lucy had no idea why she was giving the greeting but it felt wrong not to. "You can go ahead and get on board, we'll be leaving soon."

To her surprise, Cana leaned forwards and hugged her, more of a pleasant hug than Tim's but it still stunned her.

"I think we will get along just fine," Cana said, letting go and heading to the ship, greeting everyone boarding with a loud shout.

Lucy smiled as she left, it would be nice to have another girl around her age on board...not that Erza wasn't around her age but Cana seemed more open to talking about girly stuff. Though to be fair she had not really tried to talk about things like that to Erza. It had been intimidating for Lucy.

Once everyone was heading on board Lucy went to tell Natsu to get a move on, when she got there she held her tongue as they were in mid-conversation. She noticed the ever familiar black suitcase in Natsu's hand.

"I couldn't let you pay me the full amount, not after you saved my little girl." Tim was saying, his one arm still around his daughter holding her in a half hug. Taralee smiled at Lucy as she approached.

"I'm not saying all of it is for the ship, it's a great ship by the way, what I'm saying is you'll need this. Think of it as a donation." Natsu stated, pushing the case into Tim's chest.

He didn't take it.

"It's too much."

"Listen, the government knows Taralee is a magic user now. You think they'll just let you be? For some reason Akagi wants your daughter and you've got to protect her. You're a fugitive now, you need this money to get away and hide. To pay people to be quiet if you have to. Find somewhere and hide, I promise it won't be forever. We will take this government down, I swear. So take it and run." Natsu let the case go and Tim caught it. The older man stared at the briefcase full of money before looking up.