Chapter Twenty Nine: This Story Is Getting a Bit Old, Eh? xD

Dahvie's P.O.V

-

"Damn freak,"

I kept my eyes on my feet as they walked down the hall. I didn't need to worry about bumping anyone, everyone made a path so I could easily walk through; because apparently, you can catch 'fag' from someone.

"He dyed his hair again? Who puts green in their hair??"

I rolled my eyes as the hags from hell started to whisper across from me. Obviously I would you dumb bitch.

I took my bag off and laid it at my feet as I sat down at my seat. I placed my head on the desk and waited for class to start. The blast of "Don't You Dare Forget The Sun" was playing in my ears at full volume.

I'm fifteen minutes early.

I wouldn't be if people would just hold back throwing food at me in the cafeteria. But nope, I can't eat breakfast there. The hags are always early because they don't eat- the stupidest way to keep thin.

It doesn't matter though. I'm just a shadow, no one will dare to talk to me, or let alone get five feet away from me unless they want to be shunned too.

They might not talk to me, but they'll throw some insults once in a while.

Communication is a funny thing to these dumbasses.

"Jesús, turn off your ringtone before I take the damn thing away!"

Suddenly, a force ripped my ear bud from my ear along with a suffocating nasally voice. I jumped, turned my head, and looked up, seeing Mrs. Tamawich- or as I like to call her, Mrs. Tamabitch.

I furrowed my brows at her in confusion, "What?"

Before she could answer, my phone started to give the small beginning notification of 'Dead Bite' by Hollywood Undead.

"Oh," I muttered, pulling the electronic out of my hoodie pocket to turn the sound down, "Sorry,"

"Yeah, yeah.." she muttered, walking back over to her desk. She's just mad cuz she can't take it.

I placed my ear bud in again where she so rudely pulled it out from, and looked down at the screen, seeing I was now in a group chat on Facebook Messenger.

I smiled fondly as I typed in my passcode and clicked the small circle, making the whole conversation come up.

Rory Mcmillian: Hi

Kendal Bey: Haii

Sarah Miller: HAI!

Marivel Von Monroe: Ohaiii~

Kilee Marie Pashuta: Sup mah bitches.

Sarah Miller: Wheres Dahvie? D:

Mari Von Monroe: I dunno .-.

Kilee Marie Pashuta: LET'S SPAM HIM UNTIL HE ANSWERS >:D

I rolled my eyes and smiled, muttering the word "Jesus..." as they started to blow my phone up.

Jesús Torres: WTF GUYS XD