Chapter Thirteen: The Dark Side Is How We've Been Living

Jayy's P.O.V

-

"I didn't know they were staying here!" I whisper-yelled so they wouldn't hear us, staring at him with a 'what the fuck' look.

He sighed, "I know.. my Dad wants to 'keep an eye' on you for a few days, just to see if you're working or not."

I sighed at his guilty look, taking his hand and giving it a small squeeze, "I'm not mad, just surprised.. and how long is 'a few days'?"

"Two more," He muttered, looking at me, "I'm sorry about my him... he can be a Piss chair.." (NicoleVanity's words, not mine XD)

I chuckled, "It's fine, my old owners don't even compare to him.. and what's a piss chair?

I felt happy when he smiled and giggled softly, "What he is.." Then he looked up at me, his smile faltering, but only a little bit, "You wouldn't mind.. sleeping in the basement, right? Because your room is actually the guest bedroom..." He looked down guiltly again.

I reached up and cuped his facce, pulling him in for a small peck on the lips, "It'll be fine, I've slept in worse," Then I gave a small smile, "But I'll be damned if I can't kiss you for two days."

He giggled again, and I could see his cheeks get a little pink. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, and right when our lips were about to touch, a voice shrieking made both of us jump and end up cracking our faces off each other.

I groaned and let go of him so I could hold my now throbbing bridge peircing and open my eyes, seeing he has let go of me too and was now holding his nose, "Fuuuccckk,"

"EW! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW," 

We both blinked at each other as the yelling came from the kitchen, and on instinct we both ran over, and I opened the door so fast I slipped on something wet on the ground, groaning as I felt my ass start to bruise.

"Are you- shit!" Dahvie's concerned voice was cut off by slipping next to me, and I busted into a fit of laughter.

He glared at me and I smiled innocently at him before I looked over, seeing Lisa standing on a chair as she was staring at the floor with horrified eyes as Kiddy started to bat the cockroach with his paw, his eyes confused as he stared at it.

"Goddammit Lisa, you spilt water everywhere!" Jared cursed as he nudged Kiddy away with his shoe, stepping on the big before it could crawl away.

"Mum, are you okay?" Dahvie asked worriedly, scrambling up to rush to his mother, glaring at Jared, "You know she has a fear of bugs, don't blame this on her completely,"

"Shut up David," He shot back, glaring at his son.

I slanted my eyes at him, and I opened my mouth to say something, but Dahvie shook his head at me and I sighed, keeping my mouth shut.

I got up, being sure to not slip on the floor again and reched the part where it was dry, "I should get this, all of you should go and make yourself comftorable," Then I smiled at Jared, "Don't worry, it'll be cleaned when you get back."

He looked surprised as he cocked his eye brow up, then then his surprised looked turned into a pleased one as he looked over at Dahvie who just picked his mom up and put her safely on the floor, "Good boy. Now, let's go into the living room as he cleans," He looked at me again, "And I expect tea when you're done,"

"Yes sir," I bowed repectfully, suddenly realizing something and turned towards Lisa, "Uhm, Ma'am, where's your daughter?"

"Right here!" Alecia chirped, walking in the room, and I rushed over and caught her before she could fall on her face as she tripped.

I picked her up and placed her safely on her feet before she smiled at me, "Thank you!"

I smiled back. She was just so cute! "No problem Alecia,"

~~

I got up from my knees, sighing at the familiar soreness from them before throwing the soaked paper towels in the garbage bin, going over to the stove and picking up the boiling pot of water, pouring it in exactly three cups and grabbed the tea bags, dipping them in.

I felt like an actually slave again.

And I honestly don't like it.

But let's be honest, who would?

I placed the cups on the silver platter that took me forever to find and took a bag of sugar, pouring some in a cup with a spoon and grabbed the jar of honey doing the same before putting both on. I was about to carry it out, but I got an idea.

I went over to the trashcan, grabbing one of the soaked papertowles and picked up a cup, gently squeezing, watching as the water from the rag dripped into it.

I smiled evily as I set it down and threw the rag back into the trashcan.

Picked the platter up and praying to whatever was real that I didn't drop it, I walked out of the kitchen, opening the door with my foot and smiled.

Jared was watching me cautiously as I set the tray on the table and I smiled, walking over to him and handed the cup I put dirty water into, giving a nod before handing Lisa and Dahvie one, setting the tray on the table in front of them so they could get any sugar and honey if they needed it.

Dahvie leaned over and raised his brow at me as he took a spoonful of honey, giving me the 'what did you do' look. I just smiled at him before looking back at Jared who wasn't paying attention to us.

Jared took a sip of his tea and made a face, and when he swallowed, he started choking.

I blinked, frowning in fake-concern, 'Are you okay sir?"

He coughed one more time before clearing his throat, shaking his head faintly before looking at me, "No, I'm fine," Then he waved his hand at me, "Go to wherever you sleep, your services are no longer needed."

I nodded once, turning to everyone before bowing, "Goodnight, it was a pleasure meeting you all today," Then I looked at Dahvie, giving a smirk only he could see, "Have pleasuring dreams Master," Then I turned on my heel going over to the basement door, closing it behind me.

-

Dahvie's P.O.V

-

My face was flaming hot when he walked in that door, closing it behind him.

"What was that about?" Mum asked, raising her brow at me and she gave a small smile.

I shrugged, feeling my face cool a little as a dorkish grin spread on my face, "Not sure.."

Hai Lovelies :D

So, I honestly have nothing to say XD

Stay strong!