Chapter Twenty One: So Turned On By Your Submission

Jayy's P.O.V

-

I groggily wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his chest, "I don't want you to go today,"

I could feel the rise and fall of his stomach as he laughed softly, his hand making its way to gently run his fingers through my hair, "I have too Love,"

I didn't want him to leave me alone. I love his warmth and I just wanted to sleep in late with him while he held me in his arms in the loving embrace I wait for every night.

But unfortunately, we needed money for food, so he had too leave.

I breathed in deep through my nose, inhaling his scent of his usual cologne before I let myself let loose from my grip around his waist and sat up, rubbing my eyes to get the crust out of them.

When I blinked open, I found him staring at me, and when he saw me looking back, he quickly averted his gaze. I raised my brow but didn't say anything.

I yawned, "Do want anything to eat before you go?"

He shook his head and smiled, leaning over and kissed me full on the lips, "You?"

I felt my stomach do a flip before I smiled into a kiss and giggled, "You'd be late,"

He sighed dramatically before pulling back and pouting at me, a childish glint in his eye, "I could call,"

I smiled bigger, "Morning sex sounds great, but you have work. Now get your fine ass ready,"

A smile replaced his pout and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before hopping off the bed. He quickly turned and gave me a dorkish salute as he said "Ay ay sir!" before going over to his closet to get his clothes.

I smiled. How did I fall in love with this damn idiot?

I got up, stretching before pushing my hair out of my face. I seriously needed a hair cut.

I went over to where Dahvie was at the closet and picked a random Grey sweater that was too big for me and slipped it over my head (I was only wearing boxers). I was too lazy to put on pants.

Arms snaked around my waist and I immediately melted into him, putting my head on his shoulder as I looked up into his moss green eyes, feeling lost in them like the two weeks before I realized I loved him.

"You're so goddamned beautiful," He suddenly said. His voice was quiet, as if he didn't want to disturb a sleeping baby.

I felt my cheeks get hot before going up and meeting him halfway, connecting our lips in a kiss so soft it was almost as if I couldn't feel it. My stomach wasn't even flipping- it was doing weirder things that I couldn't explain- and I liked it.

I turned in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck and he placed his hands delicately on my hips, pulling us closer.

A loud ringing suddenly went off and we slowly drew apart before he reached down in the pocket of his skinny jeans (how did he get ready so fast?) and pulled out his phone, answering it without looking at the screen.

"Hello?" Silence for a few seconds before his eyes grew big, "Oh.. Whoops. Sorry man, I, uh," he glanced at me with a small smile, "I got distracted." Another silence before he rolled his eyes, "I know! I'll be there in a few minutes, it's walking distance. Yeah, okay, bye"

"I'm a distraction huh?" I asked teasingly, running my fingers down his chest as I suggestively raised my brow at him.

He shivered from under my fingers and smirked at me, grabbing my hips again, "You're very distracting. You're doing it now,"

I bent over and started to gently kiss down his jaw while I traced my hand lower until it was under his belly button. I didn't realize that my voice was really hushed until I spoke, "I can't help myself though,"

His breathing hitched as I wrapped my fingers around his member and gave a harsh tug.

He's going to hate me for this.

I quickly let go and smiled at him, giving him a kiss on the cheek before starting to skip away, "Have fun at work!"

"Goddammit Jayy!" I heard from up the steps and I giggled, running faster as I heard footsteps coming after me.

When I reached the living room, arms wrapped around me again and I laughed as he playfully threw me on the couch and pinned my wrists down by my head, sitting on my waist above me

I smiled in victory as I felt a nudge at my inner thigh. Yup, he has a boner. I stuck my tongue out at him, "You're gonna be late,"

He smiled at me before bending down and pressing his lips to mine. It wasn't soft and sweet like before- it was heated.

I ran my fingers to the back of his neck as I used my legs to wrap around his waist, pulling him closer- wanting to feel the reality of him with me and his body pressed against my own.

When am I going to tell him?

I didn't know what I was going to do, all I knew was that I loved Dahvie and part of me believes he loves me back, but another was telling me that I'm being way too ahead of myself and that he doesn't feel the same.

I've only felt love once, and that was too mom. But it wasn't the same kind of love. I didn't want her to tell me how beautiful and amazing I was, to make me feel special by doing sweet little wonderful things, and to kiss me every moment she got.

I wanted only for Dahvie to do that. He's the only person I have ever met the didn't treat me like an animal- he didn't throw me in the basement over night and kicked me until I got up at the crack of dawn. He didn't hurt me when I did something wrong, and he didn't prison me. He taught me new things, like how to read, write, what a sunset looks like, how to ice skate- and mostly on how it feels like to fall in love with someone.

Slowly, I detached my lips from his and let my breaths come out heavy as I met his gaze, seeing he was looking down at me with an expression I couldn't really make out, "Dahvie... Garrett's gonna kick your ass if you don't get there soon,"

His eyes grew wide and he sighed before snickering at me, "Yeah... You're right. Just don't be so damn irresistible next time, okay?"

I giggled -like a teenage girl- before shaking my head and unwrapping my legs from around him, "Deal," I got up and started sitting up and he got the message, crawling off me so I could get up fully.

I got up off the couch and fixed the sweater that somehow got shifted so it was risen above my bellybutton and turned to him, holding out my hand that he automatically took and lead him towards the door.

I pulled it open and turned back to him and gave a fake stubborn look, "Go to work,"

He laughed before rolling his eyes, stepping up and placing his hands gently on my hips. My arms snaked around his neck before I leaned up and gave him a gentle kiss on his perfect plump lips, not caring that the door was open and that everyone that could be outside was probably watching us.

"I'll see you soon beautiful," he said breathlessly as he pulled back, smiling before stepping out the door.

I sighed and sucked my bottom lip in my mouth as I watched his back. I wrapped my arms around myself and leaned against the doorframe.

I needed time to think.

I needed to talk to Sarah, Kilee, and Mari.

Haiiii

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded ;-; I just started High School... .-.

But I hope you enjoyed at least. I'll try to upload more, I promise.

Oh, and I met a Lovely of mine at school XDD. Well, two. One turned out to be a teacher Cx Mmhmm. And the other, her name is Hannah- she forgets her username.

But yes! I hope you enjoyed (I know I already said that)

Stay strong!