Chapter Eighteen: Master Of This Fucking Game

Jayy's P.O.V

-

She pouted, "But Daddy-"

"No!" He barked, cutting his daughter off, staring down at her intensly, "Now go say goodbye before I change my mind."

She pursed her lips at him but sighed, trudging over to Dahvie who was standing right next to me, "Bye Knight! I love you!"

He smiled and crouched so she was his height, opening his arms. She immediatly walked into them, wrapping her arms around his neck, "I love you too Babygirl, be good, okay?"

"I will!" She pulled back, smiling at him before kissing his cheek. Aww.

She suddenly walked from his arms and went to me, poking my leg. I crouched down and smiled at her, "Yes Alecia?"

She went up to my ear, cupping her mouth as she spoke in a whisper, "Be good to my Kight. Promise?"

I felt my cheeks get slightly warm as she pulled away from me, waiting for my answer, "I promise,"

She stuck her pinkie out and i felt my smile widen as I reached over, wrapping my finger around hers, repeating myself, "I promise,"

"Good," She smiled cheekily before bouncing over back to her father and I straightened up along with Dahvie.

"Bye!" He waved, smiling at his mother and sister before giving a glance at his father as they piled into the car before they drove away.

When they were out of view, I finally let my shoulders slump as I groaned, "I fucking hate your father and how he says that I always need to stand up straight,"

He laughed a bit and I followed him as he walked back in the house, "You're telling me. I had to deal with Eighteen years of that,"

I closed the door behind us, just to have arms wraped around me. I looked down and saw he was resting his head on my chest, just giving me a simple hug. I smiled, raising my brow as I slithered my arms around his shoulders, "What?"

He shrugged, "I just missed hugging you,"

I chuckled, "Dude, it's been a few hours,"

He pulled back and shrugged, "Does it look like I give a bother? That's way too long,"

I laughed at his cuteness before pulling our bodies closer, bending down so our faces were inches apart, "I missed kissing you though,"

Very faintly, a red color went to his cheeks and a loving smile pulled on his lips as he looked up into my eyes, "Then kiss me,"

"Gladly," I muttered, making him giggle a little before finally closing the space between us, feeling the familiar tingling sesation run thorugh me, my eyes fluttering shut as my stomach started to do little flips.

My fingers started to play with the hairs on the back of his neck as the kiss got more passionate, both of us tipping our heads in the other direction to make it deeper. His hands were gently holding my waist as he used his tongue to slither across my lips.

Of course, I granted him access, feeling little jolts run through me as I wrapped my tongue around his, letting him push me back into the wall behind me, one of his legs between mine.

I wanted to keep going, but my lungs wouldn't hold out so I pulled away, breathing heavily as I opened my eyes to just stare into his moss green ones, getting lost in them- not even noticing the thin line of saliva connecting our mouths and how we were so close I could feel the rise and fall of his chest with his heavy breathing.

A sudden emotion went inside me, my heart getting warm along with my cheeks as I realized it, and I felt my hand go up and cup his cheek as I kept staring at him, "Dahvie... I lov-"

"David! I forgot my wallet- What the fuck are you two doing?!"

As if he got electrocuted, he jumped off me so fast and we both turned our heads, seeing Jared as he stared at us with a look of pure shock and disgust.

"Dad! Uh, hold up- I..- we.... shit," He sputtered, looking like a little kid who just got caught with his hand in a cookie jar (apparently my cookie jar).

I felt rooted to the spot, fear seeping into me as I thought- is he going to send me away?

Jared didn't do anything, he just stood there, staring at his son like he would at a human-centipede , his gaze slowly going to me as his face suddenly turned into a snarl, "You turned my son into a faggot?"

"No! Dad, he didn't do anything, just-"

"Shut up David!" He suddenly screamed, whirling on him, stepping closer, "You are a disgusting- ungodly thing to be called a human! Faggots burn in hell you tainted bitch!" He got closer, getting all in his face as he continued his rant, "How can you do this?! You're supposed to be my son! You're not supposed to be a gay mistake!"

Then, he raised his hand, palm outstretched, and my eyes went big as I realized what was going to happen.

"You're going to burn in hell!" He screamed, his hand coming down in the process.

Quickly, I pushed myself off the wall and ran over, going in front of Dahvie so I was in the way, outstretching my arms as if I were a sheild, suddenly feeling my neck burn as it got moved to the side quickly, a stinging pain covering the side of my face.

It hurt- but I wouldn't let my guard down. Not when he was going to hurt him.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing he was staring at me in utter shock, his mouth hanging stupidly open.

"Don't touch him," I warned.

"Jayy?..."

I turned my head, seeing Dahvie was staring at me in shock. His gaze went down my cheek and his eyes softened a bit, looking back at  me with an emotion I couldn't understand, his voice getting a little hushed, "Jayy..."

~~~

Hai Cx

So, yeaahh. I think this chapter came out a bit better.

Who here ships #kiliri, me and my Angel? <3 I do c: (I secretly have a big crush on her. Shhh XD)

I hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote if you did, means a lot and keeps the series going, follow to become a Lovely today, and I'll see you in the next chapter xp Stay Strong Lovelies.