Chapter Six: I'm a Thirsty Animal That Cannot Be Tamed

~J~

I'm bored again.

The music pounded in my ears, making me smile as I swayed my hips to the beat. I enjoyed my privacy as I grabbed the hoop Faith lent me and swung it around my hips.

'Hit The Floor' by Bullet For My Valentine was on repeat. I grinned as I soon stopped my hulahooping to then practice on my belly dancing. These have become recent hobbies of mine over the past week. I made sure my upper body was straight as I moved my hips, maintaining a rhythm with the beat of the song, softly singing along.

"I creep up from behind; touch your neck and move down to your spine,

You take a look and breathe so sharp

Just a matter of time

Don't scream I ask of you, but then you let one out and now it's time to go

I come down on you like a ton of brick

All over so it's time to go,"

It's been a week or so ever since everyone came over and I socialized for the first time. It's also been a week since I first ever made friends.

Ever since that night, I've made a bond with everyone. Especially Dahvie. It took a while, but, he finally seemed to get me to blossom out to him. I was glad for that. He and I have become more than roommates, but good friends. I've almost completely forgot that he's supposed to be my master and I his slave. It's almost as if I was never a slave to begin with.

I managed to somehow dance over to the kitchen from where I originally was in the living room. I was craving a PB&J. That night, when Faith said that people got hungry when they were stoned, she wasn't lying. An hour or so after we smoked, when everyone was in the middle of laughing at something Sarah said, I suddenly got a mad craving for peanut butter, so I went to the kitchen. I wasn't going to eat it straight from the jar, since that would just be indecent, so I made three PB&J sandwiches. I strode back to the living room and sat next to Dahvie, who just grinned knowingly at me as I devoured each sandwich after the other. They tasted amazing. Thus, created my PB&J addicon.

Not ceasing my dancing, I went to the cabinet and pulled out the jelly, holding it in one hand while pulling out the peanut butter, shutting the door with my foot as I did a hair flip so I could see better. I needed another hair cut, my bangs were growing and blocking my eyes.

"Hit the floooooor!" I screamed; feeling lost in my own little world. I have also been practicing vocal screaming and growling. Another hobby of mine.

I placed the condiments on the counter before grabbing the bread and butter knife, getting to work on my sandwich.

"Enjoying yourself?"

If this were a week ago, I would've screamed and ran away. Now though, I looked over at Dahvie and returned his grin, seeing him leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms at me amused.

I shrugged, raising my hands above my head before moving my waist, doing some dance moves playfully, "welcome home, Lucy."

He laughed but I couldn't hear it, the music was too loud, "you know, you actually are a good singer."

I paused, thinking about that before shrugging again, placing the bread on top of the other before taking a big bite, speaking with a mouth full as I turned to face him fully, "don't flatter me."

He rolled his eyes before coming over and standing in front of me. He reached up to the hair in my face and tried to brush it away, but failed, "you need a haircut."