Chapter Twenty Three: Tonight, We're Not Gonna Hold Back

Jayy's P.O.V

-

I felt weirdly dead. Like, emotionless.

I let the guard push me as we walked to who knows where. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going, I was staring at my feet as they moved forward. My eyes caught the faint glint my handcuffs gave off in the early sunset light the sun was illuminating.

I know this was happening, I knew that I no longer was Dahvie's slave, I knew that I was ripped away from the one I loved and was being taken to go to my old duties, and I knew my world was slowly crumbling no matter how delicately I've treated it.

But part of me didn't believe it. Tons of Shit has always happened to me before, but I've gotten so used to it not happening that it's just so foreign to me. I just couldn't get a grasp on it. How can something amazing turn to shit so fucking fast?

A sudden harsh gap in my lower back made me jump. I turned my head and gave the dude in the black suite a question mark look.

He rolled his eyes and pointed, and I let my gaze follow the direction of his finger and felt my mouth almost drop open in shock.

"Hey sexy, did you miss me?" He asked, his eyes traveling down my body like they did when he first saw me for the first time after I was taken away from him.

"Daniel!" I blurted. Why the fuck was I here? I looked around and felt my eyes widen. I was at the ice ring!

"The one and only," He purred, swatting the guard away as he walked over, getting too close for my liking, "I'm your new owner now babe,"

Feeling uneasy, I took a step back, looking at him weirdly, "Babe?"

The guard walked back over, quickly unlocking my hand cuffs before scampering away.

As I was rubbing my sore wrists, Daniel took the opportunity to snake his arm around my shoulders, making me do a dorkish squeak in surprise as he pulled me to his side, "C'mon, I have stuff for you to do,"

"Uh, o-okay," I sputtered, not really liking how close he was. He knew I had a boyfriend. I might not ever see him again, but still...

Fuck this. Fuck everything.

~~

Garrett's P.O.V

-

I tugged my hair where my fingers were tangled in it, placing my elbows on my knees so I was bent over as I sat on my bed.

Only one thought was repeating through my head over and over..

How could he do this?

I'm such a mess. Such a fucking disaster. All thanks to him.

Why did he have to fucking he there that day?! Why!?

I was so nervous. Like, I wanted to bust into tears and curl up in a tiny ball.

I didn't want to change schools. I didn't want to change states. I wanted to go home and hug all my friends and for them to tell me that it'll be okay.

I walked down the hallway, unsure on where I should turn. Did the lady say left? Or did she just point the direction and I forgot it since I've been in deep thought on how much I hated this right now?

"Are you lost?"

I snapped my head over to see a boy, shorter than me. He had pretty big lips and really pretty bright moss green eyes. His brown hair was a bit tussled on his head but not too much as he gave me a friendly smile.

"Oh, uhm," I glanced down at the bathroom pass in his hand before looking at him again, "Yeah.. I'm new. I need to find Mrs. Woodburns room,"

"That's my class!" He chirped, his eyes shining at me, "So you're a kindergartner?"

As I nodded we came over and took my hand in his, smiling as he tipped his head, "My name is David, but I go by Dahvie, and I'm five. What's your name?"

His touch made my hand tingle, and I wasn't sure if liked it or not, "G-Garrett. I'm five too,"

His grin made my stomach do a weird thing and he started to pull me down the hall until I was walking with him, "Its great to meet you Garrett. And by the way," He turned his head to me, "You're really pretty,"

For some reason, my face suddenly turned hot and I felt a smile stretch on my lips before I avoided his gaze, "Oh, uh, thanks.."

We kept holding hands throughout the whole day. We talked and joked, getting yelled at by teachers several times for being too loud or talking when they were talking.

And that was when..

I found the person I fell deep and utterly in love with.

I never told him.

He told me so many times that I was his best 'brother' he has ever known. He looked so fucking happy as he talked about our 'brotherhood' that I didn't want to make him sad by telling him how I really felt, that I fucking loved him with my every well of my being.

I've slept around, I've dated other guys to try to get the feelings I have for him out, thinking that maybe I was just confused about him.

But no, after fourteen years, I'm finally going to accept it, love has fucked me up and there was nothing I can do about it.

I sighed and slipped my hands from my head so they were hanging off my knees like dead flowers. I wanted him. No one had any idea how hard it is to not kiss those perfect plump lips.

I didn't want too, but something came over me and I just... did it.

Any other person would, right? Maybe Dahvie will forget all about Jayy and come back to me. Maybe I could finally have him for myself.

So I called the government and lied, saying Jayy's debt was more than what Dahvie's dad paid for. They said they would solve the problem immediately, and return him to his old owner.

~

As I walked up the steps to his house, I let the smallest similes of satisfaction curl on my lips. I mean, I finally had him to myself!

I stepped on the oak brown porch and eyed the slash mark on the door before knocking, calling out, "Dahvie?"

Footsteps were audible before the door opened to reveal the broken boy in front of me- showing his tussled clothes and hair, along with his bloodshot eyes- signaling he was probably snot crying on himself.

"What?" He spoke in a raspy voice, as if me was dehydrated.

I felt my eyes widen. Damn, he looked horrible, (he was beautiful as always, but still!) "Dahvie? You don't look so good. What's wrong? Where's Jayy?"

At the mention of his boyfriend, he broke down, suddenly reaching over and hugging me as if his life depended on it, "They- took him- away!"

As he sobbed between words I sighed, walking in the house fully before shutting the door with my foot, stroking his hair and rubbing his back, "What do you mean?"

"M-My dad didn't pay his- debt! He said he did!"

I practically carried him into the room and he somehow ended up curling into a ball in my lap, still bawling his eyes out into my chest as I rubbed soothing circles on his back, trying to calm his hysterics, "It's okay Dahv's, it'll be okay.."

Because soon, you'll be so broken that you'll depend on me to fix the pieces.

Hai Cx

Soooo.... Yeah XD here's what's up with Garrett! Interesting.

I hope yinz enjoyed!! I liked writing this one (not that I don't like writing my other chapters, but yeah,) comment and vote if you did, follow to become a Lovely today, and I'll see you in the next chapter. Stay beautiful and stay strong <3

IG: imadevilontheinside2

Snap Chat: kileevonvanity