Chapter 20

Sorry for typos or any mistakes, i'm on a laptop and i just got my nails done an d they're quite long so its a little difficult, i will write a paragraph and when i'm done i will edit it but if i miss anything please bare with me.

I hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The master of Black Knights walked away from the celebration of the two new members and into a large nude brown tent, the only light in the tent was provided by a few oil lamps and glimmers of the rising moon through small gaps in the tent flaps.

A slow sinister smile worthy of the most deranged man to ever seen the light of day made its way onto the elderly mans face, taking long strides across the space covered by the cloth he failed to notice the figure sitting at the table drinking a bottle of bourbon.

"John-" Surprised at the sound of the mysterious figures voice 'John' whirled around, shooting a blast of sand at the person, only for the person to block the attack with what looked like a wall of lightning. Seeing the cloaked person deflect his attack with a wall of lightning John let his sand spell drop and allowed himself to relax and let his guard down.

"You shouldn't sneak up on people like that darling." The hooded person stood up and took slow calculated steps towards the smug faced John, upon reaching him she slowly put her arms around his waist in a loose embrace. Pulling back the intimidating guild master raised his hands and pulled the hood off of the figure, revealing her gray roots and long brown locks, she looked up at him with piercing green eyes before slowly leaning in and just ever so slightly brushing her lips with his.

Abruptly she pushed him slightly back and turned towards the table with all sorts of papers covering the desk. She lent on the table with her hands holding onto the edge, "What are you playing at John? I know that you know those girls aren't who they say they are." the man in question walked to the other side of the table so he could see her face and gauge her reaction. "Not only are they from Fairytail, they are on Wendy Marvell's team, and please don't tell me you're that stupid that you don't know who they are! They're Mirajane Strauss the she-devil and Lucky Lucy Heartfila- you do realize letting them in and telling them the plan could put this whole thing to death." The women who looked as though she was in her late 40's but still held so much beauty banged her fists on the table and briskly walked to the m an who's arms she had been in only moments ago.

"I-no we, have worked too hard and too long on this for you to risk it all because you want to play games with a couple of little girls." Her tone was aggravated but light, letting John know she isn't really mad, just confused.

"My love, don't worry. I have everything under control, everything with the army will go as we planned, i've just added a few things into it that will knock the good guilds down enough that they won't even attempt to stop us" Even with her lovers assurance the brunettes uneasiness was written all over her face.

"Do you trust me, Julia?"

"With my life."

As John led her to their bed Julia let her worries for her son show on her face when John turned around she replaced her hurt with her loving facade.

____________________

Kal stood next to his fellow guild masters tent with face of stone and his hands clenching around the bottles of beer he had gotten for himself and some friends.

He made his way back towards where Skully sat laughing with Lila and Mila.

Or should he say Lucy and Mira.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally got this out! Since my laptop broke (i'm using my cousins) and I dropped my phone in the bath I knew I had to get this out since i'll once again have to take a break. I will however write when I can borrow someones laptop or phone, hopefully soon I can get a new phone. I'm dying without one.

Anyways until next time! Much love :)

Check out my other stories, I have plenty of them :)