READ!!!!!

This isn't a chapter but I think it's important you guys read it.

I'm not trying to force any ships down anybody's throat, I understand that everyone ships different ships, but people shouldn't fight about ships.

I've seen alot of hate on people for who they ship and which characters they like, I don't want that here.

This book is an idea that came to mind and I really like it, I've worked hard on this book and I'd love to keep it going and maybe even write a second book.

But for me to do that I need to know that nobody will hate on anyone, what anyone ships and who they like in Fairytail.

I want people to be able to talk about anything! And maybe you guys will find that you have something in common.

I love getting notnotifications and I click on wattpad to see that you guys are having a laugh in the comments or figuring something out.

Anyways let's get onto why I started thinking of this, Lucy and Lisanna.

Opposite to what people think, Lisanna and Lucy are friends in the anime and manga!

There's so many fanfics about Lisanna being a bitch and I do admit she is in mine but I have plans to change that!

Lisanna is a nice person and if people don't get that and they hate on her in this book I'll just delete it, because I'm not having something I enjoy and have fun doing be hated on.

Lisanna also wants Lucy and Natsu to stay together if you watch the anime.

I'm not trying to make anyone like her or ship NaLi but please just be respectful, all characters and ships are amazing!

Just please be respectful and don't hate on anyone or this book will be deleted and it's just not nice to be mean to somebody because of what they ship

Anyways! Let's get off this topic.

A new chapter will be out as soon as possible! Byeeee I love you all my stars!!❤❤❤