Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I'm sitting at a table with Wendy and Charla in the guild right now, we're talking about what we're gonna do for rent since Erza, Natsu and Grey don't pay attention to the team anymore.

It started after the GMG when Natsu and Lissana started to get closer, eventually Natsu asked her out, I was surprised because Natsu is so dense and childish no offence to him. I was so happy when Lissana said yes, I've shipped them for so long!

People thought I would be heart broken but opposite to what everyone thinks I only see Natsu as a brother! I think people finally realise that now.

Anyway let's get back to the topic, Natsu started going on missions with Lissana instead of the team but we understood why.

But then Jellal and Meredy were allowed to join a guild and they joined Fairy Tail, Erza started to go on missions with them which was fine until she stopped talking to me, Wendy and Charla.

Then Grey decided to give Juvia a chance and I was glad that he did I still am but then he started to slowly distance himself from us. He hasn't spoken to us in 3 weeks.

"What are we supposed to do?" I asked trying to think of a solution to our money problems.

"I don't know but we have been doing smaller jobs on our own but without the rest of the team we can't go on the big jobs that pay good" Charla said thoughtfully.

"Maybe we can become a team" Wendy suggested

"That's a great idea Wendy!" I said excitedly.

In that moment Mira came over and sat next to Charla.

"I couldn't help but over hear your conversation and I just wanted to ask can I join your team?" Mira asked looking around at us all.

"I'm fine with it your like my sister why wouldn't I want you on the team" I said looking at Mira with a smile on my face.

"Yeah Mira it would be great to have you on the team, your like my big sister!" Wendy said
enthusiastically.

"It would be an honour to have you on the team" Charla said smiling softly at Mira.

"Great!" Mira said while pulling us all into a hug.

When we finished embracing eachother, Kinana brought over a strawberry milkshake for me, a blueberry milkshake for Wendy, a Chocolate milkshake for Mira and a vanilla milkshake for Charla.

"You guys looked thirsty and don't worry they're on me" Kinana said smiling at us and then walking away as we all shouted a quick thank you.

"Wait, what's our team going to be called" I said before taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Ummm how about celestial sky devil" Mira suggested while putting her finger on her chin.

"It's a bit to long" I said trying to think of a shorter team name.

"Errrr I have no idea" Wendy said putting down her milkshake

"How about Team L.M.W" Charla said, Mira, me and Wendy stared at her with blank faces before we squealed out

"WE LOVE IT!"

Thats it for now everyone, don't forget to vote and comment what you think! Byee