Chapter 14

Mira's POV

"Where is it? It seems like we've been walking FOREVER" Lucy complained as we carried on walking through the forest and I had to agree with her about how it seems like we've been walking forever.

"They were supposed to be deep in the forest and I know right, my feet hurt so bad" I also whined as I stopped and looked at our surroundings.

"We're really deep in now and I can't see anythi-" Lucy began saying before she stopped speaking and looked to her right.

"Do you hear that?" Lucy asked as I shook my head and began to listen and soon enough I heard talking and laughing.

"They must be that way" I said as Lucy nodded and we started walking towards the sounds slowly so we didn't end up getting attacked.

As we emerged into a clearing we stopped in our tracks at what we saw in front of us, there is over 100 mages with all off them having a guild mark of a dark guild.

"Lucy" I whispered as I didn't take my eyes off of all those dark makes in front of us, "We're going to have to act like real psycho bitches and like we don't care about anything" I told her as I saw her nod in the corner of my eye.

"So change up our whole attitude and basically act like Minerva" Lucy said with a slight dig at Minerva that made me snigger.

"I think it's about time we introduce ourselves" Lucy said again as I nodded with a fake smirk and we started walking towards the dark mages.

"HEY EVERYONE LOOKYLOOKY WHAT WE HAVE HERE" One of the dark mages said as he spotted us, earing all of everyones attention to us.

"We're looking to join one of your guilds" I said loudly with confidence as me and Lucy stood up straighter and Lucy crossed her arms with a stone cold look on her face.

"Well what makes you think we'd want two flimsy little girls" One of the girls said with a sneer making the people around us laugh.

"Okay 1 we're actually quite tall for girls, 2 we have some seriously powerful magic and 3 you call us flimsy or anything else again and I will rip out your tongue, got it" Lucy said in a seriously dark tone making me look at her, if it wasn't for having to keep up this act I'd be running for the hills, the girl noticeably gulped but just 'tsked' and looked away.

"Hmmm why don't you back up your bark little girl" a guy that had his arms crossed standing next to a couple of other people who I could tell are the leaders around here said.

"And how do you suppose we do that" I snapped at him in a challenging way.

"I like you guys, I'll tell you what, you fight me and Skully here and if we think you do good you can join, if not...then we'll kill you" a guy standing next to the guy who spoke before said as he pointed at him and the guy next to him who spoke before.

I looked over to Lucy to see her looking at me, this is a pretty damn high risk but if we can even get a slight upper hand on these guys we'd earn alot of respect from everyone.

Lucy nodded at me before I turned back towards 'Skully' and the other guy.

"We accept"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know I know but once again I've had writers block.

Follow an instagram account I made for my wattpad account, it contains spoilers and facts about my characters in my other stories and things I've added into my version of fairytail.

It's called:

_wattpad_lover

Oh and I hope you liked this chapter, I love you all my stars byeeee🌟❤.