Chapter 8

Lucy's POV

"Oh Lu, I forgot to give you this" Wendy said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a silver celestial key.

"Oh yeah! I forgot a celestial key was apart of the reward" I said as I took the key and put it on my key chain, telling the others I would make a contract with the new spirit later.

We hopped off the train when it stopped in magnolia train station, we were heading to the guild but we stopped at my house to leave our luggage there.

I pushed the doors to the guild open and we walked in, a few people greeted us as we made our way to the bar.

"Ah, my children I wasn't expecting you back so soon" Master said sitting at the end of the bar with a beer in his hand "How did your first mission as a team go?" Master asked us.

Wendy sat on a bar stool next master as Mira went behind the bar the attend to her barmaid duties, me and Charla sat on a table close to the bar as we listened to Wendy start explain everything that happened from getting on the train to coming to the guild.

The whole guild listened in on the conversation and when I got to the point where Wendy explained about the stardress I "unlocked".

The guild looked at me in astonishment, I blushed out of embarrassment and slumped down in my chair trying to hide my face.

When Wendy finished her story of what happened Master smiled at all of us and congratulated us on a successful mission.

I looked around the guild as Mira was serving some other guild members and Charla and Wendy were talking about going shopping for some new clothes.

Levy and Gajeel were sitting at the booth at the back of the guild with levy leaning against Gajeel reading while Gajeel ate some metal while sneaking glances at Levy every now and then.

Freed, Bickslow and Evergreen are sitting at a table on the second floor that's for the S-class people, I looked a little closer and saw that they had Laxus with them.

I blushed a little as I was looking at him, nobody knows this but I actually really like him.

I turned around so I could see what the other people in the guild were doing.

Elfmen, wakaba and Macao are sitting at a table near the middle of the guild having a drink off.

While I was still looking around the guild, smiling at my family enjoying themselves, there was a loud bang, it seems as the doors to the guild had been kicked open.

"We're back!" A voice that I knew very well shouted, Wendy came and sat next to me as Natsu, Lisanna, Grey, Juvia, Erza, Jellal and Merdy walked into the guild with smiles on their faces as the guild greeted them.

I turned around as me and Wendy didn't bother to greet them, I know it may seem as we're being rude but we're still hurt that they could just forget about us like that.

Mira didn't seem busy, as everyone had what they wanted and Kinana is also tending to the bar, so she came and sat next to Wendy and Charla sat on the bar infront us.

We started talking about how great our first mission as a team was, we didn't notice Team Natsu and the others were listening into our conversation.

"What do you mean first mission as a team?" Erza asked drawing everyone's attention to us, the whole guild was quietly whispering to themselves about what might happen.

"Well me, Charla, Lu-nee and Mira-nee (I hope I got that right I'm now adding them in btw if anyone is confused) made a team and we went on our first mission" Wendy explained to everyone.