Chapter 19

Laxus' POV

"Laxus?" My mother asked as she got closer to us, I saw tears well up in her eyes as she lunged at me and wrapped her arms around me, although I didn't hug her back.

"Laxus...it's been so long...I've missed you" She said as she pulled back at arms length.

"Well sorry but I can't say the same" I said as my face hardened and her face dropped, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked her in the eye.

"Why are you here?" She asked trying to change the subject but I didn't mind, the faster this conversation was over with, the better.

"I'm here on a job" As I said that her eyes widened, her breathing noticeably increased and her eyebrows frowned in worry.

"No. You have to go. You can't stay here, both of you need to go!" Came out her panicked rants- making me and Bix confused and anxious.

"What? Why?" I looked at my bestfriend's to see his face- which I could see fully since he didn't have his visa on- full of confusion and worry as his eyes darted all around- as if expecting someone to jump out.

"I can't tell you but you both need to leave. Now." came my mother's voice filled with panic making me frown.

Not only had my mom left me and my dad, she had come back multiple times over my childhood just to break my heart all over again when she disappeared for another year or two. When she didn't come back for a few years (which was the last time I saw her) my dad turned into a horrible person, he started to not only mistreat me but disrespect the old geezer- and now I meet her by accident and she thinks she can tell me what to do? No way in hell, she disappeared and when she did the right to call herself my mom disappeared with her.

"We can't just pack up and leave when we're on a mission- ans you lost the right to tell me what the fuck to do when you left." I hissed out at her in anger, her face twisted into one of hurt and guilt.

"Lax-"

"No. You know it's true and there's nothing you can say or do to make me think anything other then what I just said- also we aren't going to just run and leave our guildmates here." I grunted out through gritted teeth before I turned and started walking away.

I saw Bix jog up beside me and carry on jogging to keep up with my quick pace- I was fuming in anger and taking long quick strides towards the hotel but before I could enter the hotel I heard Julia shout something that made my blood go cold.

"The blonde and the white haired girls are going to die. It'll be a horrible and painful death." Bix nearly fell over as he abruptly stopped. I whirled around ready to question her but when I did she was already gone.

I turned to Bix to see his face twisted in panic and fear- which is probably an exact replica of how I feel.

We rushed through the hotel lobby and took the stairs 3 at a time- we swung our hotel door open and we're greeted with books, newspaper articles and laptops all over the room.

"It's bad. God, it's so bad" We heard Evergreen mumble as she stared at the book in between her,Freed, the cat and little blue.

Panic spread through my body like a wild fire, my blue irises widened and my spine went ridge.

'I have a bad feeling about this...'

______________________________________

Oooooo what's gonna happen???

And I'msososososorrrrryyyy I've just had a HUGE case of writers block but I did my best to get this out for you! So here ya go! Hope you liked it!