Chapter 2

Wendy's POV

Me and my new team started getting to know each other. We have alot in common.

"Do you guys want to go on a mission?" Lucy asked.

"Sure!" Mira said while almost jumping out of her seat from being excited.

"Yay! This is going to be so fun!" I exclaimed while hoping up and down

"Yes child but you have to remember it's a mission so you have to be careful" Charla said before she finished off the rest of her milkshake.

"I know Charla but don't worry I can take care of myself" I told Charla while I picked up my milkshake.

"Yeah and we'll take care of eachother we're a team now" Lucy told us while she put down her empty glass.

"And I'm pretty sure we wouldn't let anything happen to one of us even if we weren't a team" Mira said giggling.

We all picked up our empty glasses and walked over to the bar to hand them to Kinana.

"Should we spilt up and pack or stay together and go to one persons house at a time?" Lucy asked turning her head to look at us as we walked up to masters office.

"I don't mind, how about you choose Wendy" Mira said as we went in a line up the stairs towards that second floor.

"Ummm errrr stay together I guess" I said making up my mind as Lucy knocked on masters office door.

We heard a faint 'come in' as Lucy opened the door.

As we walked in we saw our master sitting at his desk with a big pile of paper work either side of him.

"What is it my children?" Master asked as he put down the papers he was holding.

"Well master since team Natsu is pretty much none existent, me, Wendy and Charla have decided to make a team with Mira" Lucy explained.

"I see, well to make it official you just need to sign some papers" Master said with a smile on his face.

Time skip till after they finished signing the papers

Mira's POV

We're at the request board now trying to decide on a mission.

"Oh! How about this one? " Charla grabbed a request off of the board and showed it to us.

Please help!

A group of bandits
Are attacking our
Village

Town: Oak Town

Go see Mayor Frizo
When you get to the
Town.

Reward: 500,000 jewels
And 1 celestial key

"A celestial key!!" Lucy screamed jumping up and down.

"I think this would be great" I said smiling.

"This is gonna be so fun, we can get to know each other better" wendy said while clasping her hands together.

That's it for now everyone, I hope you like this story! Don't forget to vote and comment. Byee