36. Prom

A/N: This song is for prom xD
-

I stood on the rooftop and thought about Jungkook.

" what should I do? " I talked to myself and sighed.

" Sunnie! " a familiar voice appeared. Sanha and always Sanha.

" San.. " I turned back and paused. I'm wrong. " Jung-jungkook? " I said nervously.

He walked closer to me, " what are you doing here? " he asked.

" ummm I-I just need some air. " I smiled awkwardly.

" arroseo.. " he smiled. Jungkook-ahh my heart is about to explode.

I looked away, " how was your competition? "

" I lost. " He said simply and I turned to him quickly.

" really?! " I raised my voice and he nodded.  " for me your voice is better than the other competitors. " I pouted.

He giggled, " I will try my best next time. " I nodded.

" by the way, do you remember your promise? " he leaned to me and I leaned backwards. Promise? Did I? 

" what's that? " I looked into his eyes.

He smirked, " you said if I lose, you will receive a punishment from me. " punishment? I said that?

" Did I said that? " I asked and he nodded. " orr I remember! " He giggled.

" So you have to do what I tell you,okay? " he said. I hope his punishment is not so difficult.

" what's your punishment? " I looked away.

" It's not that hard... " he paused. " can you go to prom with me? " he asked. Prom? He asked me to go to prom?

I looked into his eyes and our faces were inches from each other.

" wh-what? " I opened my eyes widely.

" My hyungs invited me to the prom and they want to see you. So I invite you to go to prom. " he smiled. His hyungs? Those 6 hyungs?

" why do they want to see me? " I said.

" because I told them about you. " he smiled. I don't think I can go.

I moved away from him, " I don't think I can go, Jungkook-ahh. " I looked down. " is there any more punishment?"

" Yes but this one is the easiest. " he said.

" just give me another punishment. " I said bravely.

" ok.... " He looked at me.

Then he walked closer to me and I walked backwards. He's still doing this until my back was against the wall. He leaned his face closer to mine and I shut my eyes.

" wh-what are you doing? " I said without opening my eyes.

" I give you another punishment. " He said into my ear and I was goosebumps. Is he going to kiss me? NO NO!

I opened my eyes and he was looking at me. Later he leaned closer to my lip and I pushed him away.

I breathed faster, " Ok I accept the first punishment. " my heart fluttered.

Jungkook bursted to laugh, " I told you that this one is the easiest. "

After I calmed myself, I looked at him.
" when? "

" hmm next two weeks. " He said.

" I will tell you soon if I can go. " I walked away.

" what? You just say you accept it!! " he said it behind me.