26. Sunnie's day

But then I realized that my lip touched another lip. I opened my eyes and it was JEON JUNGKOOK!! I was so shocked and paralyzed. Many people were staring at us and my heart was fluttering so fast. The thing is I LOST MY FIRST KISS huhuhu 😭

I could see that Jungkook was also shocked and I didn't want to stay like this. I stood up quickly and looked around. I felt so embarrassed. I ran outside the hall as fast as possible.

I sat on the bench near the parking lot. I sighed and calmed myself down. I wanted to cry but my tear didn't come out. So I decided to shout.

" ahhhhh!!! " I shouted out loud and sighed heavily. " my first kiss is gone. " I leaned my head down and suddenly someone patted my shoulder.

I looked over my shoulder quickly and it's Sanha. Then he sat next to me, looking at me. I pretended as nothing happened.

" Why are you outside? " He asked me.

" I just want fresh air because inside is so crowded. " I faked a smile.

" I see. " he nodded. " have you eaten yet? "  I nodded without looking at him.

" and why are you here? " I asked him.

" Because I don't see you inside so I came here to find you. " he smiled and I nodded. " anyway, I heard that tomorrow is your birthday right? " He asked me excitedly and I was surprised.
Really? Tomorrow is the 15th? Wow, how can I forget my birthday -.-

" Ohh I almost forget. " I messed my hair and giggled.

" Rosy just told me. " He said. " are you turning 18? " he asked and I nodded.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Rosy walked towards us. As I saw Jungkook was walking toward me, I leaned my head down because that moment was still stuck in my head.

" Why are you guys here? " Rosy asked as she stood in front of us.

" She wants fresh air. " Sanha answered instead of me and I turned to look at them.

But why my stupid eyes focused on Jungkook? Idiot!!! I looked away and calmed down.

" I'm going home now because our homes are far away from here. " Jungkook said and took his key out of the pocket.

" oh okay. " Sanha stood up and patted Jungkook's shoulder. " Drive safety. "

" Thanks for inviting us, dude." Jungkook nuzzled Sanha's stomach.

" hey!! " Rosy patted my shoulder and I was startled. " huh? " I said in curious.

" don't you want to go home? " Rosy made a disgusting face because I was still sitting.

" oh yes! " I stood up and looked at Sanha. " thank you for inviting me. See you tomorrow! " I waved at him.

" bye! " Sanha waved at us and we headed to our car.

I don't want to sit in front of Jungkook. What should I do?
Everyone went in the car except me who stood still next to the car.

"yah! why are you not coming in? " Jungkook opened the window and yelled at me.

After I heard Jungkook talked to me, I started to goosebump. Then I went in and sat next to Jungkook. I wore the seatbelt and sighed.

" what are you sighing about? " Jungkook asked as he drove away from the parking.

" ummm... I feel sleepy. " I said nervously.

" are you okay? " he asked me.

" yes, I'm okay. " I said nervously.