17. Jealous

*Morning

It's 6:30 and I finished preparing for school. I walked to the desk and start preparing my bag. Suddenly I saw the letter that I read last night on the table.
I decided to take it and discuss it with Rosy.

After I was done, I went downstairs and Moonie was smiling at me. This girl is weird! I ignored her and wore my shoes.

" Unnie! Don't forget to introduce me to Jungkook" she said excitedly.

" Why? " I asked without looking at her.

" I just want to know your friends," she said.

" Be cool in front of him then." I rolled my eyes and turned off everything in the house.

" Arroseo " she prepared herself. Weird!

Then we walked to school. It's been a while since I walked to school together with Moonie. But I had never seen Moonie so weird like this. As always she's a cool and pretty girl. *sigh*

We arrived at school and Jungkook was standing near the school's gate. He played his phone and put his hand in the pocket. He looked so handsome :< awww omma! I shook my head to clear the thought and walked in the school's gate. I and Moonie stopped in front of Jungkook.

" Hey! Jungkook" I waved at him.

Moonie whispered, " is this Jungkook?" I nodded and she smiled at him.

" Ohh hello! " he put his phone in the pocket and waved at me.

" umm, this is my sister. " I introduced Moonie to him.

" oh hi Moonie! " He smiled at her. Does he know her name?

" yo.. you know my name? " Moonie pointed to herself and he nodded.

" since the day I helped you with your wound," he said. Oh, I remember!

" Orr... " Moonie giggled. " nice to meet you again, umm Jungkook Oppa." She extended her hand out for handshaking. Jungkook Oppa? It sounds weird!

" Don't need to call me Oppa. I don't really like to be called Oppa." He giggled. " by the way, nice to meet you too. " he shook hands with her.

I just stood still and looked at them. I felt like a third wheel. Ugh!

" Finish the introduction? " I said and they released their hands.

" Anyway, why are you standing here? " I asked Jungkook.

" waiting for my piggy. " He smiled widely and I rolled my eyes.

" who is your piggy? " Moonie asked and he pointed to me.

" Don't you think she's like a pig? " Jungkook asked Moonie.

She giggled, " She's chubby but not that fat." I stuck out my tongue to Jungkook.

" Okay..... let's go to the class. " Jungkook put his hand over my shoulder.

I was shocked and pushed his hand out, " I don't need your hand on my shoulder."

" can you walk me to the class? " Moonie made a puppy eyes.

" why? " I asked her.

" I don't like walking alone. " She said. Really? I never know about that.

" Ok! " Jungkook agreed.

Then we headed to Moonie's classroom. I felt like I was the third wheel because two of them were talking and laughing but I just followed them behind.