4. Dinner

A/N: sorry that I didn't post it on Friday because I was busy watching MAMA 😂. Congratulations to our boys 🎉🎊💜 they got 5 awards including 2 dasaeng.

We arrived at the 7th station. I was still thinking about what happened on the bus a while ago.
Can anyone tell me that it isn't true? Ugh....... stop dreaming Sunnie! You just make a fuss over yourself.
I hit my head as I was walking behind the handsome guy. He's so tall that my height just reached his shoulder.

Suddenly he turned back, " Hey!! Where is your house? "

I was shocked, " umm... turn left and go through the 2nd block"

He nodded, " my auntie lives there too"

" Jinja? " I asked.

" Yes, I don't usually come to visit her because she lives far away from me and she is always busy with her work," Jungkook said as he walked away and I ran behind him.

We walked into the 2nd block and then someone came out of her house, running over us.

" Jungkoookie!!" she hugged Jungkook tightly.

" Annyeong auntie " he hugged her back.

" How is your day? " she pulled herself out of hugging.

" I have a lot of fun. The new school is also cool. " he smiled.

" I hope you will make new friends. " She patted his shoulder and then she noticed me who was behind Jungkook.

I saw her looking at me and I bowed. Then Jungkook turned back to look at me.

" Oh, I forgot! She's my seatmate." Jungkook introduced me to his aunt.

I bowed again, " annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Sunnie"

" oh.. okay annyeong " she made a small smile. I could know that she didn't feel good that I was Jungkook's seat meat.

" Do you want to have dinner with us? " Jungkook asked.

" umm.... no need thanks! I have to clean up my house. " I giggled.

" why do you have a friend such as a nerd?" I could hear her whispering Jungkook. I felt bad about that but it's okay I used to it.

" Auntie! " Jungkook yelled.

" I'm done here so goodbye! " I bowed at her. " See ya tomorrow, Jungkook" I smiled at him and walked to my house that was in front of his aunt's house. I unlocked the door quickly and went in.

Why I feel so bad after Jungkook's aunt said that? *sigh* am I that useless? Am I that ugly? Goddddd..... help me! Aishh what a bad and good day! WAt the heck am I talking about? Stop thinking Sunnie! You will be better later. Don't worry.

I walked into the house and walked up to my room. I took a shower and got changed to ready to clean up the house. It's 6 o'clock. I started to mop the floor and cleaned the windows. After I was done in the house, I went to the small garden at the back of my house. I watered the roses that were my favorite flower and watered all of the plants in the garden.

After I was done with all of the things in the house, I went to Moonie's room. When I opened the door, the room was very messy. This girl was so lazy. She didn't bring her clothes to wash either. I picked up all of her stuff on the floor. I accidentally saw her photo with a guy. I picked it up and they seemed so close. He's kinda handsome but he's not as handsome as Jungkook. Jungkook is always in my mind, come on!

Maybe he was her ex.  Aigoo...... pity me that I have never got any boyfriend but whatever!!!!
I put the photo on the table. I cleaned up her room nicely. I was done with her room and walked out of it.