14. Don't touch her!

We finished our lunch and paid for it. We went out of the shop and walked downstairs by the escalator.

" Aww, the pizza is so delicious." I smiled widely.

" Yeah. The spaghetti is also delicious." Rosy said as we were walking.

Sanha's phone rang and he excused himself, and we waited for him. I looked at my wristwatch and it's 1:10 pm. I felt so sleepy. Later, Sanha came back.

" I have a meeting with my father. so I gotta go. Bye! See you tomorrow" He waved at us and ran away.

" I think that I should go home too because I haven't cleaned up my room yet." Rosy looked at us.

" Okay! Bye! See you tomorrow!" Jungkook waved at her and so did her.

She looked at me, " I'm going now. Bye bye babe!" She patted my back and ran away.

Now it's only me and Jungkook. We walked out of the mall.

" Do you want to go anywhere else? " He stopped walking and I looked at him.

" Hmmm, I don't think so. I'm so sleepy now. I want to get some rest." I pouted.

" Ugh! You're not good at pouting." He rolled his eyes. " Arroseo let's go home and I will walk you home." He showed his bunny smile.

Jungkook-ahh! don't do that! I'm gonna fall for you!

he walked past me and I followed him behind. we stood at the bus stop and waited for the bus. later, the bus came and we went on the bus. we sat together and the bus departed.

Jungkook looked out the window and smiled. omo! so handsome. meanwhile, he turned to look at me and I pretended like I was looking outside the window. he giggled and I frowned at him.

" What?'' I frowned.

'' nothing. just miss the time when you slept on my shoulder'' he giggled. why does he still remember?

'' ugh! why?'' I rolled my eyes.

'' because your cheek looked more chubby when you slept my shoulder.'' he leaned closer to me and I leaned backward.

he smirked and I just looked straight into his eyes. no sunnie no! don't fall for this naughty boy! I shook my head and pushed his head away.

The atmosphere started to be silent. I was so sleepy and my eyes were so heavy. Nono! Don't sleep! You will sleep on Jungkook's shoulder again, Sunnie! I tried to open my eyes widely. I looked at Jungkook who was looking outside the window. I would like to talk to Jungkook so I wouldn't be sleepy.

" Jungkook-ahh!" I called him and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

" Umm..... are you going to visit your aunt?" I asked and he shook his head.
" Oh, and why are you taking the same bus as me?" I made a curious face.

" I will walk you home." He showed his bunny smile. Why are you being nice to me every time?

We arrived at the 7th station and we walked out of the bus. The weather was so beautiful and the wind smelled so good. Omg! I love this weather!

" Do you want some ice cream?" He said as we were walking.

" Ok.." I nodded lightly.

" I will pay you." He smiled widely and grabbed my wrist.

I was shocked and we ran to the small stall that sold ice cream. He looked inside the ice cream fridge.

" What favor do you want?" He asked me.