16. who is he?

Jungkook and Rosy were eating breakfast. I and Sanha sat and watched them eating.

'' oh yeah! the test is a bit complicated. I cannot answer 4 questions. '' Rosy said as she was chewing.

'' yeah.... but I cannot answer almost all the questions. '' Jungkook finished his breakfast and sighed.

'' because you two didn't review the lesson. '' Sanha rolled his eyes.

'' to be honest, I didn't review the lesson because the teacher didn't tell us. '' Rosy sighed.

'' you should review the lesson before sleep everyday. The teacher won't tell you every time. '' Sanha said.

'' arroseo! genius" Rosy stared at Sanha.

I laughed at their silliness. Meanwhile, Jungkook touched my cheek. It hurt tho.

'' ouch,'' I leaned backward.

'' there's a bruise on your cheek. '' Jungkook pointed on my cheek.

Sanha and Rosy looked at me. I touched the bruise and it felt painful.

'' I think that brainless girl is the cause." he stood up and frowned.

I pulled him to sit back down, '' it's not a big deal. '' I explained.

'' By the way, what happened? '' Sanha and Rosy asked at the same time.

I told them the whole story, Jungkook also helped telling the story.

Rosy hit the table hardly and stood up, '' I am going to kill that bitch! '' she said loudly.

I pulled her to sit down, '' yah! don't do that. I'm fine. '' I said.

'' no! she just slapped you. It's not a small problem! '' she yelled at me and I just looked at her without replying to her.

'' we have to give her a lesson.'' Sanha said madly.

'' calm down! I've already given her a lesson.'' Jungkook said in a cool voice.

Rosy walked closer to me and held my hands, '' Sunnie... I know that you have lots of problems because of your looks. But don't forget that I'm always here for you and will always stay by your side. " She patted my shoulder. Awww I'm crying!!

" Yeah, Sunnie! You have us here to protect you. No matter what we will always stay by your side. " Sanha said manly.

" Don't worry. We will always here for you and you have us to be your friends." Jungkook smiled at me.

What are they doing? It's weird tho xD but maybe they're serious now.

" Umm..... I'm glad to have friends like you. " I smiled widely. " Thank you for standing by my side but........ why are you guys being so serious this time? " I laughed and they changed their reaction.

" Yah!!" Rosy pushed my head. " We are serious! " she glared at me.

" Arroseo arroseo! Just kidding " I laughed and they started to laugh too. 

After that, we went to the nurse's room to get a pain reliever and applied it to my cheek. Then we went back to the classroom. The classroom was very noisy. Meanwhile Rosy walked toward Sumi. what is she trying to do?

'' hey, bitch!'' Rosy yelled at her and everyone stopped what they're doing and looked at Rosy.

Sumi stood up, '' what tf are you calling me? ''