20. Result

I woke up in the morning in a bad mood. I still thought about what Moonie said last night. aish! Sunnie! stop it! you don't like him! I did my morning routine and headed to the school.

When I arrived at the school, someone blocked my way. I looked at him and it was Jungkook. I looked away and walked away. He followed me behind.

'' are you in a bad mood today? '' he asked and I shook my head.

'' And why do look so down? '' he asked and I turned to look at him annoyed.

'' Are you waiting for me again? " I asked him to change a topic.

He nodded, " I wait for you every day to make sure everything is ok." He smiled.

" what's wrong with me? " I ask curiously.

He leaned closer, " I just want to make sure no one's gonna bullies you. " he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, " I'm okay with it."

" whatever but I still want to wait for you. " He walked away and I followed him behind.

We went into the class and sat at our seats. The girl that sat behind me patted my back. I turned to look at her.

" see! You two come together again. " she smiled and I rolled my eyes.

" We're just friends. " I grumbled.

"Hehe! Arroseo! I'm just kidding." She laughed and I sat properly.

Meanwhile, a group of students stood in front of the class. " Today we have 3 exams. It's going to be Math, Chemistry, and Moral. Don't forget to review it."

" Thank you! " everyone said loudly to them.

Math? I'm going to be stressed!!!!

*2 days later

All the exams were finished and maybe today results would be released. As usual, I walked into the class with Jungkook. When we entered the class, everyone was so noisy. We went to our seats and prepared our supplies. Then the teacher came early and everyone kept silent.

'' everyone! your result is out. When it's break time, we will stick it on the notice board . '' the teacher said and sat down.

'' yes!! '' students said loudly.

'' I will fail this test. '' Jungkook sighed and I hit his arm.

'' be positive. '' I glared at him and he nodded in disappointment.

*Breaktime

We didn't go for the break because we had been waiting for the result. But I was so hungry!!! Meanwhile, the Teacher stuck the resulting paper on the notice board and suddenly every student ran to the notice board. Me, Rosy, and Jungkook walked to the crowd and found the way to see the paper. Finally, we reached the notice board and we started to look for our names. I was scanning for my name but I couldn't find it.

'' where's my name?'' I mumbled.

'' what? you cannot see your name? '' Rosy said in surprise and opened her eyes widely.

I looked at her, '' where is it, then? ''

'' here! '' she pointed to the top and I finally saw it.

I was shocked by the result. Did I get a high score again? wow congrats to myself!! I smiled widely and looked at Jungkook who was finding his name.

'' haven't you found your name yet? '' I asked him and he nodded. I started to help him and suddenly I saw a name that had a red line crossed between it (it means to fail.). I read that name and it is JEON JUNGKOOK! After I saw it, I turned to look at him in shock and he looked back.

'' have you found it? '' he asked me.

'' ummmm...... '' I paused. '' I feel sorry about it. '' I looked down and he raised his eyebrows.

'' I fail?'' he opened his eyes widely.

I looked at him in sadness and nodded lightly, '' don't be sad ok? you can do better next time. '' I patted his arm.

He seemed emotionless '' don't worry! I never pass my exam. '' he smiled at me and I suddenly changed my reaction and looked at him in shock.

'' wh... what? seriously? '' I opened my eyes widely and he giggled.

I hit my forehead and shook my head, '' Jungkook! are you kidding me? '' I rolled my eyes and walked away.

We headed to the canteen and Sanha waited for us there. We ordered the food and handed it to our seats. We sat down and started to eat breakfast.

'' what's your result everyone? '' Sanha asked.

'' I got 75 scores and rank 10'' Rosy clapped for herself.

'' wow! congrats! I also got 75 scores. '' Sanha clapped for her. '' how about two of you? '' he asked me and Jungkook.

I looked at him and was about to tell but Rosy cut me, '' don't you know? she got the highest score and rank 1st. '' Rosy smiled widely and I felt a bit embarrassed.

They clapped for me, '' congratulation Sunnie! '' they smiled at me and I smiled back.

'' you're really good at studying. '' Sanha admired.

'' do you know? she always wins in every club contest. '' Rosy added.

'' yah! stop talking about that. I feel embarrassed. '' I continued eating my breakfast.

'' just know that you're genius. '' Rosy whispered at me and laughed.

'' and how about you, Jungkook? '' Sanha looked at Jungkook including us. I can feel what Jungkook feels right now:((

'' oh! I failed the exam and actually, it's normal for me. '' Jungkook scoffed and I looked at him unbelievably, still couldn't believe.

'' jinja?! ugh! you're still the same. You're handsome but you're really bad at studying. '' Sanha rolled his eyes and Jungkook giggled.

'' to be honest, I think that you're smart. '' Rosy said awkwardly. WTF? you're so straightforward, Rosy.

Jungkook laughed, '' because I don't have time to study. ''

I looked at him quickly, '' how about at night? your free time? '' I asked him immediately.

'' ummm...... I want to tell you guys about that but I will try to tell you guys as soon as I prepare my mind. '' he smiled. what's that? is he working part-time at night that's why he got no time to study and sleep?

'' Are you working part-time at night? '' I asked him as soon as this question came to my mind.

'' what? no no! just wait for it! and it's not that bad. '' he affirmed.

'' okay take time. '' Sanha said and continued eating his breakfast.

Am I the only one who really wants to know the story behind it? I'm really curious about it since I see him sleep in class every day. I hope it's not a bad thing.

Author: Thank you for 1K readers<333 I'm so happy to see that. Actually, I never expect that my story will have a lot of readers but now I see it>< Thank you so much to those who support me😍💜💜 I PURPLE U!!💜