To Worship A God: Part 3

Hey guys! This chapters up a little earlier due to me being late on chapter 2 lol. This chapter is mainly based on Erens life in Shiganshina and his upbringing. It's the longest chapter I've written so far but it's key to the story! Also I haven't proof read this chapter so I apologise for mistakes.

Alright Enjoy!

Warning: ⚠️ Bad language used/inappropriate topics. Teenagers talking about sex. Long ass chapter.

March 30th 0827

The sound of laughter filled the air as children danced through the fields laughing and singing songs of happiness. Whilst children laughed and played the adults were hard at work preparing for the party of all time. Today as the day Rouge, the youngest Jaeger would finally choose his title and he'd wear it like a badge of honour.

'Have you decided yet little bro?'

Zeke asks as he helps his brother get ready. Today was a big day Rouge was turning one hundred. He stayed silent he was deep in thought.

'Oh is little Rouge thinking of naked women?'

'Don't be a perv! My name is Eren...Dont call me Rouge...You know I hate that name.'

Zeke laughed,

'Sorry...You were deep in thought and not answering my questions.'

Eren looked at him.

'Was I?'

Eren says softly as he turned to walk over to the window and look out it. As he gazed over Shinganshina he could see all who lived there...Fields of golden apple trees, glowing blue lakes, endless sunny days...Shinganshina was like a dream...

'Yes you were...Whats on your mind?'

Zeke asked as he looked at Eren.

'Do you think their out there...Beyond the gate...'

'Who?'

Zeke says.

'The one who can free me from this curse...'

He says softly. Zeke sighed softly,

'I don't know Eren...'

Eren keeps gazing out at the endless fields.

'Look let's not think about that okay...Today is a big day my little bro is turning 100!That's a big deal!'

He says. Eren smiles softly as he cracks a smile.

'That's true...'

Zeke laughs and throws an arm around his brother.

'Hey maybe mum will let you have some wine.'

He says jokingly. Eren laughs softly,

'Are you kidding? Zeke your nearly 800 years old and she won't even let you drink.'

Zeke laughs,

'That's true...But hey doesn't mean you can't sneak off behind the Palace and have a little sip with your buddies.'

Eren rolled his eyes,

'Oh so like you, Pieke and Porco do.'

He teases, Zeke smirked,

'Hey at least were only sneaking a couple of glasses of wine. If we drank the hardcore stuff I'd be knocked out for weaks.'

He says laughing, Eren smiled as he looked up at his older brother. His brother was an amazing God who could control his titan abilities. He often used it in battle when he and his friends went beyond the walls to kill some Titans...Zekes title also gained him respect amongst the people of Shiganshina he was the God of War. When he turned one hundred he took on the role as the God of War and was often very busy but today he'd taken the day off because apparently his little bro hitting 'puberty' was more important than war.