To Worship A God: Part 12

AN: SPOILER ALERT

Ymir in this story is not a child! I repeat not a child! When I began conceptualizing this story I thought Ymir would be a lot older! Im saying this now because there is scene some people might take offence too that involves Ymir. So once again she is an ADULT NOT A CHILD!

Slight gore and death of animals. 

ALSO I would very much appreciate it if any of you would make a twitch and support my friend irish_potato777. She is knew to streaming and any type of support will help her. She has been sadly let down by many followers who wont help her. I would appreciate it if any of you would go and support her! 

As a reward I will personally write a small one shot for those who support her (obviously I will need proof of you making the account and I will get your username confirmed with my friend) of any ship in AOT. (I will consider other ships but I may need some context if I'm not familiar with them). I understand this is a big ask but I would really appreciate it! Thank you!!

ENJOY! 

The soft creaking off the bed echoed through the room as the newly wed couple enjoyed their last night alone. From tomorrow morning they would no longer be able to spend the whole day in each others arms. 

'God I love you.'

Eren all but gasped out as he pumps his cock inside his wife. Levis ass felt so good and God it was still as tight as ever.

'I love you too!'

Levi cries as he kisses Eren hard, their bodies drenched in sweat as they made love. 

'Oh God...I'm so close...'

Levi whispered. 

'Me too baby...Fuck.'

He says as he grunts his thrusts growing becoming more fast and needy. He was going to cum inside him...

'Shit Levi!'

'Eren!'

He cries as they cum. Erens hips becoming sloppy as he rode out his orgasm, Levi pants collapsing against the bed sheets as Eren filled his asshole with his cum. Sex just seemed to get better every time they did it. They were getting use to each others rhythms, each others kinks and desires. Their love was constantly blooming and if the marks on their bodies didn't show their undying affection for one another their words certainly did. Each 'I love you' was from the heart and each kiss was filled with undying passion. 

'Your mine forever.'

Eren would whisper in Levis ear. Perhaps it was partially from his anxiety that his monstrous side would eventually drive Levi away...Maybe it was from a more selfish desire that literally clawed to Levi not wanting to give him away...Or maybe it was a combination of both...The fear of losing Levi but also the determination that only death would take Levi from him. 

'Yours.'

Eren would always be more relaxed after Levi whispered that word back. It always assured him that this feeling he felt was mutual. Eren smiles as he lays beside his wife and smiles as he feels Levi tracing the scar on his shoulder. 

'I did that to you...'

Levi whispered as he traced the nasty scar. Eren gently caressed Levis face, Levis finger tips made his scar tingle slightly, 

'I love it.'

He whispered kissing his wife on the lips tenderly. He truly did. It wasnt so big that it would direct attention but it wasnt so small that you had to be close to spot it.