record shop

thank you, everyone, who went on the wonderful journey of writing "record shop" with me.

& thank you to the people who joined along the way.

i enjoyed writing this so very much. it's brought me so much joy. it has made me feel so much love and happiness.

to me, this will forever be more than just a book. i fell in love with it, and i fell in love with the characters all the same.

i hope that everyone understands the meaning of the record, and the meaning of the songs on it.

if not, i will say to look closely at the chapters of the book. look closely into the contents of the chapters, and things will go in order.

the songs on the record that luke gifted to hummingbird mean a lot to me, and they mean a lot to the book.

i haven't written an epilogue of any sorts, yet, but it is a possibility.

although i feel like luke and hummingbird's story is finished being told, and does not need an epilogue, it all depends on what the readers want.

please, give me feedback, and let me know what you want.

also, one last thing. my book is eligible for the watty's. i would appreciate it if, when giving feedback, you would let me know if i should enter it. thank you in advance.

thank you, again, for reading.

i love you all.

-a <3

thursday, june 20, 2019