Chapter 20

Third Person POV: With the others on the Isle.

Jay brings the car to a stop, and then everyone climbs out.

"I'll get the swords." Jay says, and him and Megan make their way to the boot of the car. Lonnie goes over to greet Mal and Evie, who are waiting by the pipe.

"Lonnie!" Evie says in surprise.

"I made them bring me." She replies.

"I'm so glad." Mal says while she gives Lonnie a hug. Lonnie then hugs Evie.

"Hi, welcome to the Isle." Evie says to her. "It's good to see you."

"Thanks." Lonnie replies. Jay, Carlos, Alex and Megan open the boot to get the swords, and there sits Dude.

"And Dude." Jay comments.

"I told you to stay!" Carlos says.

"I flunked obedience class." Dude replies, Megan reaches in a picks him up.

"Great, and he can still talk." Jay says.

"You're lucky I love you." Carlos says to the dog in Megan's arms.

"Oh, ignore them. You're welcome to come, as long as you make it on the trip back. We wouldn't want to leave you here." Megan says to Dude.

"I've always liked you." Dude says to Megan.

"Aww, love you too buddy." She replies, bringing him in for a hug and giving him a kiss on the nose.

"I thought you didn't like people kissing your nose." Carlos says to Dude.

"But Megan's special." Dude replies, making Megan laugh. She then puts Dude on the floor and the group walk to the other girls.

"Oh. Here, let me see." Mal says, holding her hand out for the wand. Carlos gives it to her. "Wow, what a beauty."

"It's noon." Carlos says.

"Alright. Are we ready?" Mal asks.

"Yeah." Evie says.

"In the car!" Megan orders to Alex. Everyone looks to her. "We made a deal, now if you want me to hold my end, you will get in the car and stay there."

"But I can help." Alex says.

"In the car." Megan says dangerously low, as her eyes turn purple.

"Bro, I would get in the car." Jay says patting Alex on the back.

"Fine. You better hold your side of the deal." Alex says to Megan, walking back to the car. Megan smirks in victory and turns back to the others, her eyes returning to normal.

"Let's do this." Mal says, together they make their way though the pipe and to the ship, but not before Carlos ordered Dude to stay with the car. As they walk through the pipe, they come to the other side where Uma and her crew are waiting.

"Hey, guys! They're here!" Gil announces from above.

"Welcome!" Harry says.

"Finally!" Uma says.

Uma: Huh, let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold-hearted
There's no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face
Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient
I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart

Mal: Now, let's all just be smart
Although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand
No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite
Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're finding out tonight