Chapter 13

Third Person POV:

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood

Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing
I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something
I could take to ease my mind slowly
Just have a drink and you'll feel better
Just take her home and you'll feel better
Keep telling me that it gets better
Does it ever?

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood

I'm looking through my phone again, feeling anxious
Afraid to be alone again, I hate this
I'm trying to find a way to chill, can't breathe, oh
Is there somebody who could

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood

I need somebody now
I need somebody now
Someone to help me out
I need somebody now

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood

I need somebody now
It isn't in my blood
I need somebody now
It isn't in my blood"

After finishing singing, Megan looks up to the night sky above, the stars reflecting behind the barrier. She sighs and just keeps looking up to the sky, she then hears some movement- but ignores it.

"Sounds like yer in a pickle." Harry Hook's voice sounds, her head spins around to see him standing behind her. She just looks back to the sky.

"I guess you could say that." She replies. Harry moves and lays down beside her. In the shadows, stands Alex. Having heard her sing, he followed the voice and found her laying on the roof. He was going to talk to her, but then Harry interfered (not that he knew who this person was).

"Ye' still love him, don't ye'?" He asks. Megan rolls onto her side and nods, looking into Harry's eyes. Harry just smiles.

"Maybe it's meant ter be?" He says. Making Alex's eyes widen from the side, he was shocked at a Villain kid being kind.

"Maybe, but that doesn't change the facts." She says with a sigh.

"What's the facts?" He asks. Voicing the question Alex was thinking.

"For me to be with Alex, I would have to leave the Isle. And I only just got you guys back, I don't want to lose you again. For me to be with Alex, I have to change who I am, here I can be myself, there I can't. When I'm with Alex, I ruin him. It's only a matter of time before I do something that ruins my image and his, and I don't want the people to turn on him."

"Maybe it's not truly like that." Harry replies.

"I just don't know what to do. I feel like I'm breaking apart." Megan says with tears streaming down her face.

"Let us help ye'" His familiar voice replies to her. "Ye' can always rely on yer old crew." Megan looks up through tears to see him looking straight at her.

"And how are you going to help me?" She asks. He smirks.

"Because, thanks ter me, ye'r going to talk to him." He replies, she looks to him in confusion. "Ye' see, yer old boyfriend is here on the Isle. Along with the King and yer friends."

"Why would they come here?" She asks.

"Because they care about ye' and yer sister." He replies.

"Yeah right, we tried to hint to our friends that we weren't happy there, and they just ignored us and kept ranting about how great Auradon is." Megan replies, making Alex's heart sink.

"Because they finally escaped the hold of the Isle. They feel at home in Auradon, and I know that ye' felt some home there too, otherwise ye' would have carried out yer mother's plan." Harry replies. Megan looks to Harry, knowing that some of what he says is true. She sighs.

"When did you become insightful?" She asks him. He cracks a laugh.

"Always, love. It just takes a while for it ter come out." He replies. Alex feels his heart boil at the nickname given to her. "Anyway, go and talk ter him. If ye' go with him, then know that ye' will always be welcome here if ye' need an escape."

"Thank you, Harry." She says to him, pulling him into a hug. At this Alex was shocked, he knew that her ex-boyfriend (the one she threw of a boat) was a pirate called Harry. But seeing them this close made jealousy bubble-up in his stomach. "Come on, let's go see Uma."

"Actually, first yer going ter see yer boyfriend." He says, pulling her to her feet. "I have something ter do, but I'm sure that if ye' call for him, he'll come."

"See you later, Harry." She replies, he places a brotherly kiss on her forehead, and goes off to do his errands for Uma. Megan sighs and walks to the edge of the roof, she sits down and lets her legs dangle off the edge.

"Hey! Get off my roof, you scoundrel!" A voice shouts from the bottom, where the owner of the shop was standing, Captain Hook.

"Make me, you one-handed codfish!" She shouts back. Captain Hook mumbles something, but goes back into his shop.

"Meg?" Alex says, coming up behind her. At this Megan takes in a shaky breath and turns to see Alex standing there. She stands away from the edge and looks to him.

"Alex?" She says.