2) .A Wardrobe's Secret.

(Edited)

.A Wardrobe's Secret.

~Tuesday Prince~

I'm running, though I don't know what from. It's dark and blackness pulls at me from all angles. I'm being chased by something evil, something powerful, something magical. Snow is falling all around through the dark when I realize the sun is out. I freeze in place, looking at the winter land around me. I'm in a forest. An ever changing forest. I feel a tug on my hand and look down. Lucy's here with me. Edmund is next to her and there's Susan too. Peter stands on my other side. They all look frightened. I want more than anything to make Lucy laugh or smile, but when I blink, they're all gone. I turn forward again and the snow is melting before my eyes. Flowers erupt from the soil in full bloom. Bugs fly around me and land on the flowers, drinking in their nectar.

Little balls of light peek from the trees, realizing it's safe and fly out of their hiding places, coming into the light. I immediately know what they are. Pixies. Birds sing their songs and then, for a moment, everything goes silent as if the creatures are listening for something. A roar louder than anything that can ever be heard echoes through the wilderness. The sound comes from right behind me and I fearfully turn, facing the large, golden lion that stands in all majesty there. I know who his is just as well as I know the pixies. I fall to a knee, taking a warrior's bow. The lion almost smiles at me kindly, a warm growl comes from it's throat, vibrating my bones.

"Rise, righteous warrior," the lion's voice cries. "You have no need to bow. You are just as much of a queen of Narnia as I am a king. Never bow to me, little one. I should be the one bowing to you." 

Carefully, I stand. Why is Aslan speaking to me in such a way? I have never met him before this moment, and yet he treats me as though I really am a queen.

"Aslan," I finally say, my voice strong and full of courage. "Why have you come to me now, of all times. My mother is dead and with her the dreams went. After all this time, why are you only now coming to me again?" 

A laugh rings out among the trees. "Do not fear, little one. Your mother is with me in my kingdom. Not Narnia, but my home. She gifted you with your dreams so you might be prepared for what is to come. This is the last chance I have to give you what I need to before your journey becomes perilous. Dangerous times are ahead and there is a war brewing in Narnia," he continued. "What young Lucy, daughter of Eve told you is true. You must bring light in this dark moment, put an end to this never ending sadness so that I might return. Only you can save Narnia with the help of the four kings and queens of Narnia. Please, do not forget these words, because they are very important and will give you hope when you need it the most." 

I shake my head in dismay. How can I save Narnia? Me? A normal girl who may be a little mad. I carry no magic. I am no more special than Lucy or Susan. Why would Aslan choose me?

"You carry more magic than you think, Tuesday," Aslan says strongly, making me look at him in surprise. Again, he laughs. "I can not read your thoughts, do not worry. I can only tell by the way you are acting. Little one, you have more magic than the White Witch, and you are the only one that can bring her down and return happiness once more. No, there is nothing more I can say. You will wake soon." 

The world around me begins to blur and a floating sensation fills my stomach. I try as hard as I can to bring back the picture, but it is far away, to far to grab out and pull myself closer. But I still have so many questions. Questions that need answering. Aslan told me this was the last dream, but how can he leave so many things unanswered?