Gemma

I got home and everything was quiet.  My dad was talking to the priest and Marcus was just sitting there. I went in the kitchen and brought out some water.  And my father’s herbs. 

" Sweetheart you don't have to do this anymore. Just let me go. Go sit next to Marcus and be a happy couple."

     I sat down on the couch and kept quiet. Then my father left to go talk to some whiteness for the wedding.  No sooner the door closed Marcus was on top of me.

"Marcus... get off."

" You heard your father, he wants an heir so bad... so let's get started. "

" Get off!" I kicked him in the stomach and ran outside. 

     I had no where to go.  So I went to the garden.  I saw Isaac. 

" What are you doing here? "

" I had to see you.  Something bad is going to happen. You need hide somewhere safe."

" Why what's going on? "

When I said that Marcus came up behind me. 

“ What do you think you're doing! Get away from my fiancé! " He shouted.

     Then from the other side of the fence another soldier came out and pointed their gun at me.

" Don't move roach!"

Then Marcus pointed his arrow at him. Then simultaneously  they shot.  Marcus laid there on the ground lifeless. 

     " You killed him. You killed him! I should have known.  All phantoms are the same."