Really Gone

Jacks Pov:

It had to be done I picked up the journal and started to read.

Dear who ever is reading,

Today was my first day of school and of course I got kicked and pushed by Jack. He's my bully and a complete asshole I didn't do anything to him but of course he can like drop kick me.

It was hard dealing with Paige so I sat in the bathrooms stall and ate.

Dear diary,

Sorry guys I'm 0 days clean I had to cut it was to hard

x

I read this and let go of a tear. But I had to go on.

Dear diary,

Today was the most scariest point in my life when I cut and was rushed to the hospital. I don't remember everything to be honest. I do remember seeing Jack he look very nice but as I was looking at him he looked back at me but I remember now why I tried committing suicide and it was because of this mystery person. I wonder who it is I bet it's Paige but I will never find out. Also a couple days ago Paige pushed me in the bathroom causing me to pass out I woke up during 5th period and everyone thought I was skipping.

I couldn't read the journal anymore I put if down and picked up the notes.

They we written on the same day I hit here. WAIT THE SAME DAY I HAVE TO READ THIS.

Dear Diary,

A lot of things have happened in the past weeks first thing I for kicked our of jack and jacks room. I moved in with Cam in the hotel. I think I'm starting to like Cam when I saw him after a long time he was happy to see me and I was happy to see him too. We hugged for a long time. But we kept it a secret from Jack because we didn't want him to know I was with them well I Gtg to eat breakfast with them.

I look at Cam and started crying she's gone because of me and it all my fault.

~The End~

That's it for this fan fic I really enjoyed writing it thanks so much for everything all the comments votes and more.

If you want me to write any requested fan fics you can kik me @ cocochipmendes