Stalker

Jack's Pov:(Still Texting Paige)

Paige: I was there

Me: What do you mean you were there.

Paige: I have been following you around since 2nd grade.

Me: Stalker much.

Paige: do you want me to explain?

Me: Fine go ahead

Paige: In 2nd grade I was loser Paige. Nobody wanted to hang out with me and I wasn't popular. I would always study Emma's way of walking talking and acting to change mine. I noticed that you were Emma's bestfriend and that's when I started to like you.

Me: Your such a fucking creep following me around.

Paige: Sorry I couldn't help it

Me: Do you see me following Emma around no I give her space.

Paige: Let me finish.

Me: Go ahead

Paige: In 9th grade was when you told Emma you smoked since I follow you around I heard you say that and you said don't tell anybody. So I knew that if your secret came out you would hate her. So I told the principal and it worked.

Me: Yea and because of you I bullied her for no fucking reason.

Paige:I'm sorry

Me: I don't give a shit I'm so done with you and your crap it's over.

Wow Emma was right she didn't tell anybody and now she is terrified of me. I hope this flower thing works because If not I don't know what I'm going to do.

I headed to school I saw Emma infront of me so I walked a little bit slower. She finally reached her locker and I stood behind the pole looking at her.

Emma's Pov:

I walked into school remembering everything that happened yesterday and I was terrified what if he hurts me again.

I walked toward my locker to get my journal. I grabbed the lock and entered the combination 32 38 20. When i opened the locker door a note fell out and it read.

Dear Emma,
You are beautiful and don't let anybody change that. Even though Jack bullies you doesn't mean your ugly and you have to self harm because there are people out in this world that love you like I love you.
Xoxo, Your lover

Who wrote this I turned around and I saw Jack looking at me. I ignored it and walked to class.

I sat down in my seat nervous. Jack walked in and made eye contact with me.

He pulled the chair next to me and sat down. He took out a piece of paper and started To write a note.

Hey beautiful

I read it and started smiling and took out my pen and wrote.

Omg stop flirting with me.

I closed it and gave it to him he looked at it and smiled.