Awkward and Running Away

Emma's Pov:

I just got out of the shower with Jack and it was awkward but fun but awkward.

"So I guess you have now seen my little fella" Jack said referring to his dick

"I guess so" I said

He grabbed me and I was hanging over his shoulder. He threw me on the bed and started to tickle me.

"Jack... jack... stop... I'm... going ...to... pee" I said in between breaths.

He finally stopped and I was starting to drift off to sleep.

Jack got up and walked to the bathroom he was talking to someone on the phone and it was on speaker.

(J) Jack (M) mystery person.

J: hey babe what's up

M: nothing working on more music

J: cool babe

M: yea so when can I come over and we can have some fun

J: I don't know why

M: because I bought new clothes.

I tuned everything out after that and grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote.

Dear Jack,
Have fun with your babe don't even bother trying to win me back or ask for a second chance.
~Emma

I grabbed my bag and shoes and exited the door. I started to walk my way back home. My walking turned into running. I finally reached the house and unlocked the door and ran up to my room there was a note on my bed.

Dear Emma,
Me and your dad are on business again and for a long time this time. See you next month.
~ Mom and Dad

Great now I'm living alone for a whole month.

My phone started vibrating and I took it out of my purse my lock screen read.

Jack
Missed Call (10)

Jack
iMessage(5)

Jack
Voicemail(10)

I put my phone on do not disturb and plugged in the charger and went back to sleep.

~•~ Next Day ~•~

I woke up and made my way to the bathroom. Grabbed my Oil-Free acne wash and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I stripped down jacks clothes and put on my robe. I walked to the dryer and put his clothes for 10 minutes in the heat.

I made my way back to my bathroom and jumped in trying to rinse off all the horrible memories from last night.

I turned off the water and dried my self.

I then got dressed I chose my bleached high wasted jeans with a tank top and my white converse.

I skipped breakfast today again. I grabbed my school bag and books and grabbed my house and car keys and Jack's clothes.

And I drove to school. I parked my car like always in the shopping center by school. And walked the rest of the way.

I walked to my locker and put the combination 32 38 20. And my locker unlocked. I put my bag inside and grabbed my journal.

I locked my locker and started to walk away. I was walking and looking at the ground so I bumped into someone.

"Sorry" I said

When I looked up it was Jack I handed him his clothes and continued walking.

"Can you let me explain" he said

I stuck up my middle finger and kept walking until I finally reached homeroom.

I only have 20 minutes of peace here until I have to spend the rest of the day with Jack.