Rainy Day

Emma's Pov:

~•~ 1st period ~•~

Great now I have to sit next to Jack. I sat down in my chair and put my head down.

When somebody tapped my shoulder I looked up and it was Jack. I turned my head the other way.

"Can you just me explain" he said

"No thanks I don't want to hear your bullshit" I said.

"Ok then but you left your necklace at my house" Jack said.

I looked over and it said Emma. I never have seen the necklace In my life.
"That isn't mine" I said

"Okay class your projects will be due tomorrow I gave you all extra time so there is no exceptions" Ms.Reyes said

~*~ Skipping to the end of the day ~*~

I walked to the shopping center and got in my car and drove home.

When I got home Jack was standing in front of my house door.

"Well hello" Jack said

"What do you want?"I asked

I put the key in the lock and turned it causing the door to open.

"May I come in.?" Jack asked

"No" I said closing the door

I placed my bag on the couch and walked up the stairs to my room. Jack was getting on my nerves he was annoying me.

I opened the door and there was Jack on my bed.

"What the hell what are you doing in my room and how did you get in." I said

"Your parents gave me a key to your window just incase if I wanted to talk to you and you wouldn't let me like now for instance" he said

"Well my parents aren't home so you can leave have a nice day Gilinsky" I said

I then closed my window and walked over to my desk and got my old PE lock. I then made my way back to my window and locked it from the inside.

I put my phone down on my nightstand and connected it so it would charge. I then made my way to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror damn I looked ugly anyways I stripped down my clothes and jumped in the shower.

I grabbed my sponge and put my twilight woods soap all over it. I then wash my hair with the shampoo and conditioner that my parents bought me from vacation a couple weeks ago. I started to think how rude
I have been to Jack lately I know it was probably rude but he kind of deserve by the way that he cheated on me. Even though we weren't dating we were kind of like talking.

I got out of the shower and dried my self then put on my pajamas. When I got out of the bathroom it was raining. I wondered if Jack's motorcycle was still there. I Opened the curtain.

"WHAT THE HELL" I screamed

Jack was standing on the ladder while it was raining outside in front of my window. Should I bring him in I don't want him to get sick.

"Snap out of it" I said to my self but he looked so sad.

I kept my sweatpants on and changed my shirt and walked out of my room. Made my way to my front door and grabbed the umbrella.

I walked outside and made my way to the ladder.

"Jack come down" I said

"Why" he said

"Because I can't see you like that" I said

"Like what?" He asked

"Like that in the rain" I said

"We'll I'm not getting down" he said

I made my way back to the front of the house and close the door behind me I walked up the stairs and into my room I open the window and said "Jack come in"

"Fine" Jack said

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry I haven't updated it's just I couldn't find wifi. Also I love it when you guys comment and vote so never stop doing that.

Thank you so much for 3.2k read ily all
~Alex💓