Sleepovers¿?

Emma's Pov:

And he turned towards me and said. "Paige is trying to break us apart but I won't let that happen"

Was Paige that jealous that she threatened Jack. Honestly she is a crazy bitch.

"Babe you heard" Jack said bringing me back to reality.

"Yea I heard" I said

When he said babe he gave me chills on my spines I loved it when he calls me babe.

But I don't know what if he hurts me again( I mean by punching or hitting).

"So what are we doing about the project?" I said breaking the awkward silence

"We can do.. ok don't laugh at me what juice cleans a penny better." He said

We both started to crack up

"Everyone did that project in 3rd grade" I said

"Well do you have any better ideas?" Jack asked

"No" I said

"So then we are doing that" Jack said

"Ok but if we get an f it's all on you" I said

We got up from the bed and went to his kitchen. We grabbed 3 cups and filled one with different type of juices. The first cup had orange juice , the second one had Apple juice, and the third one was Grape juice.

We got the most dirtiest penny's and put one in each cup and we would have to wait and see.

"So we are done with the project" Jack said

"I guess" I said

"So are you staying the night like you said?" Jack asked

"I guess, I don't want to be home alone" I said

"Ok well do you want to go by your house to get clothes or something?" he asked

"Yea" I said

We walked out the front door and got on his motorcycle. (Skipping ride)

I got to my house and grabbed jeans and some v neck with my undergarments. Right when I was about to get my pajamas Jack said" don't worry about that I'll let you wear my sweatpants and sweatshirts"

"Ok then let's go" I said while grabbing my charger.

We left and I locked the door and took the keys. We arrived to Jack's house within 3 minutes.

"Welcome to casa Jack" he said

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thank you so much for 1.6k reads and I have a bunch of suprises in the future for this fanfic.

Don't stop commenting voting and reading.

Bye
~Alex💓