Waiting

Emma's pov:

It was 4 and I was standing in front of my locker for Jack.

When out of nowhere someone puts there hands over my eyes. I thought it was Jack but it wasn't. I was being dragged somewhere. The person finally removes theirs hands. it was Paige.

"Did you honestly have to do that" I said and walked out of the closet and made my way back to the locker.

I saw Jack and ran up to him.

"Hey what's up" I said trying to act normal

"Nothing just talking to a beautiful girl" Jack said

"Who tell me where is she" I said looking for a girl

"You silly" Jack said

We made our way to his motorcycle and he jumped on. Like last time I wrapped my arms around him.

We were 2 minutes away from his house until we got stopped by a red light.

"Emma" Jack said

"Yea" I said

"Your beautiful" he said and turned his head and crashed his lips onto mine.

We were kissing until a car behind us honk.

"Fuck you" I yelled sticking up my middle finger

"I have a crazy girlfriend" Jack said under his breath so I would hear.

We finally got to his house and went up to his room. All the terrible memories came back to me and I was suddenly afraid of Jack again.

Jack sat on his bed and I sat next to him. He raised his arm and I flinched thinking he was going to hit me.

Jacks phone went off and it was a text from Paige.

(P) Paige (J) Jack

P: Stay away from Emma unless you want her hurt.

J: you can't do shit to her

And he turned towards me and said. "Paige is trying to break us apart but I won't let that happen"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Hey guy this Fan Fic has 1.3k reads thank you so much.

I met Carter today he was so hot and smelled so good he also followed me on twitter.

So if any of you see any of the boys ask them so follow you their might be a possible chance they would say yes. And if they say later I promise there is a possible chance they may not so always make sure they do it in front of you😊

Bye
~Alex💓