Words

Must read till the end to find out what happens and make sure to read the author note very exciting things

Emma's Pov:

"I love you Jack" did I really just say that.

"Well I have to go now" Jack said

Did I do something wrong? Did I kiss bad? Did he feel the same way about the kiss like I did? All those questions went through my head what have I done?

~•~ Next Day ~•~

I woke up at 6:15 and terrified because I had to go back to school. Also known as the hell hole. and today it's going to be even more terrifying because I have to see Jack and what if he punches me again.

I got up from bed and walked to my shower and began to strip down my clothes.

When I jumped in the shower I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and washed myself with my twilight woods body wash. I rinsed and dried myself.

I walked to my closet and was looking for something to wear. I choice my acid jeans with my purple blouse and my white converse high tops.

I brushed my hair out and blow dried it. I did a fishtail braid and made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed a bowl and Apple Jacks and poured some in my bowl.

My phone went off and when I looked at it, it was from Jack.

Jack: Need a ride to school?

Emma: I'm good I'll walk I need to lose the extra pounds anyways

I finished eating and made my way to school.

Jack's Pov:

Ok great Emma doesn't need a ride. That meant I had a lot of extra time.

I got in my motorcycle and went to school I asked the janitor to open Emma's locker for me. And they said no. After my begging and begging and begging they finally opened the locker because they notice the flowers I had in my hand.

I heard that Emma's favorite flower were pink roses so I bought her a bouquet and a note that read.

Dear Emma,
You are beautiful and don't let anybody change that. Even though Jack bullies you doesn't mean your ugly and you have to self harm because there are people out in this world that love you like I love you.
Xoxo, Your lover

The reason why I wrote my name instead of saying I was because I didn't want her to know I wrote the letter.

I close her locker and drove away to my house to get ready better because since I was rushing I looked like a piece of shit from the garbage.

I took a shower and got dress. I walked up to the mirror and did my hair.

My phone vibrated and I got a text from Paige.

Paige: Hey babe what's up

Me: Nothing getting ready for school

Paige: Can I ask you something

Me: Sure

Paige: Why were you at Emma's house? And why did you have lunch with her at the park?

Me: What how do you know

Paige: I was there

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

What does Paige mean by she was there.

Thank you so much for 550+ reads it means so much that you guys like my fan fic.

I was thinking about doing a contest but I have to know who is interested in it so If you are comment yes or I am.

Xoxo, Alexandra